Chapter 21

I loved having her sleep beside me

I loved having her sleep beside me. She looked so beutifull sleeping. Her arms were wrapped around me and her head was layibg on my chest and I gently caresses her hair.

She stired in her sleep a little bit but didn't wake up fully. I just layed and caressed her hair as she slept and until she woke up.

She stired a little and then her sleepy green eyes met mine. She looked at me and streched and said in a sleepy voice.
"Good morning."

"Good morning sunshine."
I said softly back to her.

I never spoke soft to anyone except her, I will and I am speaking to her softly. I smiled faintly and asked her
"How'd you sleep?"

Ahe groaned and said
"Good."

"Do you want breakfast?"
I asked her.

She noded. And I kissed her forehead and lifted the sheets and got up from the bed and headed for the kitchen.

I made some panacakes for us and two cups of coffee and she came down the stairs wearing my shirt it looked amaizing on her, it even looked better on her than me.

I watched as she ate the panacakes and I took some bites from my pancakes as well but I couldn't help but admire her and as we ate I asked her.
"Would you want to go to the beach tommorow maybe? We could bring Elena and Enzo with us."

She smiled widely. I loved her smile.
"Of course I would love too!"

I looked at her as she smiled and continued eating her panacakes. I never though I could say that I'm so helplesly in love with her.

*
June 5th 2024

We were going to the beach yay!! I love the beach it was so beautiful excpecialy the sunsets

We were going to the beach yay!! I love the beach it was so beautiful excpecialy the sunsets. I loved them, I loved how my mom pained the sky it was always beautiful. Me and Lucas were sleeping together, of course I didn't mind I never did I liked him maybe I even lived him I don't even know anymore.