Chapter 16

I never thought I would adimt it but I felt safe and good around Lucas

I never thought I would adimt it but I felt safe and good around Lucas. Maybe he could be nice from time to time. He never really showed any emotions but when he did he seemed happier than ever.

I was earing the soup he made and it was really good. He was sitting beside me while he watched the live television and I crossed my legs on the couch and asked him

"Have you ever seen 'the princess and the frog'?"
I looked at him and waited for him to answer.

"No. It sounds like a kids movie."
He replied

I gasped, faked being hurt and said
"You never like never ever watched the best disney movie of all time?! You're boring then."

"The movie sounds boring."
He said

I rolled my eyes and took a spoonfull of the soup.

"That's insulting. You have to watch it. Like right now, can we watch it right now please?"
I pouted.

"No."
He said coldly.

I continued eating the soup in silence and he said
"If you finish your soup in the next minute we'll watch it."

My eyes widened and I quickly ate the last spoonfulls of soup and when I finished I jumped up from the couch and ran into the kitchen, washed the plate and returned back to the couch beside him
"Done."

When I galnce to the tv the movie was already playing and I shouted
"Hey! You started it without me!"

"Yeah. I did."
He said

I quickly ran upstairs and brought a blanket from the room I was sleeping in. I returned back to the couch and wrapped myself up in the blanket and continued watching the movie.

We watched the movie for almost an hour now and I felt myself slowly falling asleep but I tried to keep myself together but I guess I wasn't able to because I fell asleep.

He head fell on my shoulder and I glanced down at her and she was sleeping with her head pressed against my shoulder. I rested the side of my head against her and inhaled her scent.

She smelled like pure vanilla. She smelled so sweet. She was so sweet the sweetest person alive. I knew her favorite mocie was 'Princess and the frog' I agreed to watch it to make her happy.

I liked seeing her happy. She was my happy place. As I was thinking about her the next second I was dreaming of her. In my deep sleep.

Me and Elena walked inside Lucas' penthouse since she insisted I take her to see her dearest friend Alice

Me and Elena walked inside Lucas' penthouse since she insisted I take her to see her dearest friend Alice. I would say I found both of them annoying but if I said to Lucas that I found Alice annoying he would probably snap my neck in half.

We walked inside the penthouse and walked staright into the living room and found a sight I never though I'd see. Alice and Lucas cuddled up onto the couch with 'Princess and the frog' playing in the backround.

I snickered lightly and took out my phone and snapped like 5 pictures if not more. I will tease Lucas now.

Elena hot my shoulder and said
"Are you nuts?! Lucas will murder you."

"He won't."
I said putting my phone away

We continued speaking quietly to not wake them up. We we're bickering and Lucas pulled Alice closer burring his face in the crook of Alices' neck and he mumbled something and went back to sleep.

"No way."
I whispered to myself and snapped another picture.

Elena glared at me and whispered
"Can you stop."

"No."
I said in the same tone staring at Alice and Lucas.

Elena rolled her eyes and said
"Let's just get out of here."

"Fine."
I scoffed and we headed for the front door I smirked to myself as I looked at the photos I took.

"Sent me the photos or I will snitch."
Elena stated.

I rolled my eyes and said
"Fine."

I sent the pictures to her before I drove away.

(Words 671)