Chapter 13

I stayed on my phone until it was too silent in the house it never was this silent so I went down to the kitchen and saw my dad's bottle of vodka he ddin't drink it so neither was I, I wasn't going to be like him

I picked up the bottle and he wasn't around so I poured it into the sink as I was done I was about place the bottle back but as I turned around I saw my dad with the belt. No.

"What the fuck did you do?!"
He yelled

"I'm sorry please."
I whispered

He swung at me the belt hitting my arm I hissed out in pain. He hit me.
"You useless piece pf shit!"
And again.
"You should have died that day!"
And again.
"Don't you fucking dare do that again!"
And again.
"Go fucking die, go to hell for all I care!"

He hit me until my arms and legs we're red and all bruised up. I collapsed onto the floor as my dad walked away and pulled out another bottle.

I crawled back into my room with tears dripping down my cheeks and my legs and arms hurting.
I reached my room and manage to get myself onto the cool bathroom floor and leaned against the wall and opened my bottom bathroom drawer and pulled out a small box with sharpner blades.

I took out one of the blades and closed my eyes and took a deep breath and whispered
"I'm sorry mommy. I'm not supposed to do this."

I looked down at my thighs and skimmed my fingers along the tattoo and took one of the blades into my hand and a sov escaped me as I sliced the blade onto my thigh cutting it. I cut my other thigh. And then back to the other. Back to the same one. I droped the blade onto the ground and sobbed and picked up my phone.

I looked at the screen with blurry eyes and pressed on the first number in my contacts and waited till someone picked up the phone.

Someone picked up and groaned and I whispered.
"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for sunshine?"
Lucas' deep and sleepy voice answered.

I broke out a sob and whispered
"I did something bad..."

"Sunshine. Wait for me I'll be there in a few."

"Mhm."
I hummed in response and my phone fell to the title floor as he hanged up.

'I'm sorry mommy. I'll see you soon. I hope' I kept reapeating thoes words in my head over and over again with my eyes closed.

I don't know how long later. Someone walked into the bathroom and I though it was my father so I started backing away and whispering
"No.no.no"

"Hey.hey it's me Lucas. It's okay."
He said in a soft voice.

He never spoke in a soft voice he barely showed any emotion.

I opened my eyes and looked at him and saw pain, anger and even pity in his eyes.

"I'm sorry."
I sobed

"It's okay it's not your fault."

"It is. I did it again Lucas."

He walked closer to me and knneled down infront of me.
"It's not your fault okay? Let's go I'll get you to a hospital to get you checked out."

I looked at him with tears still rolling my down my cheeks and I tried to get up but failed and Lucas helped me and lifted me into his hand and I leaned against his chest and closed my eyes.

Then she called me sobing somwthing inside me broke. I didn't care it was the middle of the night. She was more important then sleep. She was more important then anyone else. I took my car and reached her house within a few minutes.

Then I saw her broke and sobbing on the floor I knew I had to take care of her. So I was carring her to my car and driving her to the hospital as fast as I could.

Then I reached the hospital I went to the front desk and immediately asked the nurse to call a doctor and look if she had any serious injurys.

I was standing now next to her looking at her as she was laying in the hospital bed. So fragile and broken.

The doctor walked in and said
"Hello, Mr. Garcia so Mrs. Ambrose has some bruised on her arms and legs that look like hit marks some of them turned into wound they will probably leave small scaring but it should heal niceley. And as for her legs the cut should close up in a few weeks it might leave small scars but they will most likely fade."

I listened patiently and noded as the doctor finished
"Thank you Dr. Green."

"No problem Mr. Gracia"
He said and walked out of the room.

I focused my gaze back to Alice and sat down beside her, I took her hand in mine gently.
And caressed the back of her hand with my thumb and looked at her.
She didn't look like sunshine in someone elses eyes but she always was and always will be my sunshine to me.

(Words 868)

I hope I'll be able to write a chapter today. After school. So see you then guys

Don't forget to vote!!💗💗