37

Sorry it's so late..

~~~~~
Naruto wasn't sure if he should let Sasuke back into his world after it was crushed.  He did know that he missed the brunette so much it hurt.  So, he did the only thing that seemed like the better option.  Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck deepening their kiss.  Sasuke took the hint and helped himself to the feast that was given.  He climbed on top of Naruto and made his way back home, in between Naruto's legs.  The room was getting warmer and warmer the longer the two kissed. Their cheeks were flushed from lack of air and their hormones rising.  Naruto's hands gripped and pulled Sasuke's silky hair.  While Sasuke's hands had slipped under Naruto's shirt.  Their kiss broke with a heated moan from Naruto when Sasuke ground their clothed groins together. 

"I've missed you" Sasuke panted as he took Naruto's swollen lips again.

Naruto ignored the red flags being waved around in his head. He couldn't feel more alive than now.  Sasuke was his everything.  He just wanted to be happy with the person he loved.  He wanted to have the small family he envisioned when Saruto was born.  But all that was forgotten.  He wanted to live in the moment and regret later. 

Ruffling of clothes being removed sparked something in Naruto.  He rolled over once his shirt was off catching Sasuke by surprise.  With nervous hands Naruto undid Sasuke's Levi jeans and pulled everything under low enough to release his partners appendage. Sasuke eyed Naruto knowing this would be the first time he's ever been given head by the blonde. 

"You don't ha-" Sasuke started but was cut off by Naruto shaking his head. 

"Shut up. Don't ruin this. " Naruto exclaimed as he bent over to start his task.

Naruto licked his lips before taking the hardening limb into his mouth. He could taste the salty precum that leaked out of Sasuke. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. He took more of the length as he sucked lightly. The more he took in the more his mouth started to hurt. His lips were wrapped tightly around half of Sasuke's 'friend'. Naruto pulled back letting his tongue lick up the length before he gently kissed the tip. Sasuke gasped as cool air brushed against his moist dick. Naruto looked up at Sasuke unsure if he was feeling good or not. Naruto was trying to do it the way he remembered Sasuke doing it to him. 

The room's light was still on giving them both a view of the other. Sasuke could see that Naruto's lips were swollen and a dark pink from all the kissing they had done earlier. They glistened from the half blow job Naruto had given him. He could feel Naruto's nerves as they shook him with every breath he took. The smell of Naruto's cologne and sweat mixed in the air with the automatic air freshener. Sasuke reached down and brush a few stray strands of hair away from Naruto's face as he caressed his soft rosy cheek. The sound of his heart pounding in his ears couldn't cover the way Naruto's shaky breath sounded in the silent room. 

"I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Naruto whined feeling sadden that he didn't finish what he started.

"I'll help you." Sasuke said sitting up and pulling Naruto closer to him.

Sitting comfortably in Sasuke's embrace Naruto's breathing had calmed. Sasuke kissed Naruto gently before pulling away.

"Open your mouth." Sasuke said holding Naruto's chin," Now close it and suck." he demanded as he stuck a finger in Naruto's mouth.

Feeling weird about what was going on, but still wanting to learn Naruto did as he was told.

"No teeth. Use your tongue. Lick around the tip while you suck." Sasuke ordered getting turned on at teaching Naruto.

"Mm" Naruto responded the best he could.

"Good, if you moan it'll vibrate your throat and make me feel good." Sasuke said as he withdrew his finger.

Naruto licked his lips before moving back into the right position between Sasuke's legs again. Naruto took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves again. His heart was beating in his chest like before. His mind was sending him mixed messages of what he was doing, but he ignored anything that would stop him. He took Sasuke into his mouth before anymore negativity came up. He did as Sasuke told him and sucked while using his tongue. He could hear the quiet moans coming from Sasuke as he got more confident. 

"Naruto...fu- that's good..." Sasuke panted out. 

Sasuke placed his hands on the blonde's head and pushed down making Naruto nearly gag. As he gagged on Sasuke Naruto shut his eyes tightly letting Sasuke do what he needed to. Soon a gush of hot cream filled Naruto's mouth. Sasuke's hands fell to his sides as Naruto sat up with a mouth full. He didn't know if he should swallow it or spit it out. Sasuke still in a daze held his hands out to Naruto.

"Spit it out." He ordered and the blonde did just that, "You did really good." Sasuke praised him.

Wiping his cum on the bed Sasuke pushed Naruto on his back, "Shall we continue?" He asked before pulling the rest of their clothes off. 

The two of them made out and felt each other's bodies as much as they could.  They knew that once the morning came, they would have to go separate ways again. Sasuke took this time to slowly kiss Naruto. Passionately, hot, and full of love. The love he wished he could have given to him when they were younger. 

"Sasuke..please I really need you." Naruto cried.

Sasuke swallowed hard as he sat on his heels to align himself with Naruto. Then a thought crossed his mind. 

"What if you get pregnant again." Sasuke whispered secretly loving the idea.

"Who cares, please just give it to me." Naruto whined.

Heeding Naruto's words Sasuke pushed himself Naruto's entrance and hissed at the feeling of Naruto's walls clenching around him tightly. Naruto gripped the bed sheets as he felt Sasuke inside of him. Neither of the two waiting for Naruto relax around Sasuke. Once Sasuke felt Naruto relax just a bit he pushed in further until his hips met Naruto's ass cheeks. Naruto was moaning under his partner from the slight pleasure and pain he was getting. 

"God, why didn't I fuck you harder before." Sasuke groaned feeling like his dick was about to be sucked up and chopped off.

The brunette pulled out slowly letting Naruto feel every inch of him before thrusting back harshly. Naruto's back arched off the bed giving Sasuke more of himself. Curious as to where his penis might reach inside of Naruto Sasuke pressed a hand against the blonde's stomach. He received a very loud moan from Naruto.

"S-stop!" Naruto moaned pushing Sasuke's hand away.

Happy with where his length was Sasuke continued to pound into Naruto. Neither of them saw the clock read five in the morning. And neither of them heard the knocking on the front door, or the lock being turned.