17

Sasuke stood in the doorway after watching Naruto run away. The boy he had invited over to forget about Naruto pulled on his arm to come back inside and Sasuke did just that. The door was shut, and he was pulled toward the stairs. He wondered what Naruto had wanted to talk about. There couldn't be anything besides the kiss they shared earlier today. The boy who resembled Naruto in the tiniest way took the first step and pulled Sasuke up with him. The brunette was so lost in thought he didn't realize what was going on. Everything seemed to fade away as his mind wondered and thought of reasons why Naruto would come over so late at night.

"Sasuke, pay attention to me." The boy whined and pulled Sasuke's face down to kiss him.

Then it hit him just as the other's lips touched his. Sasuke never had to bend down so far to kiss Naruto. He didn't have to pretend to like him because he actually did. Sasuke didn't have to call him up and pay for affection. He didn't have to use codes to talk to him. Sasuke didn't have to pretend a lot of things around Naruto. Realizing this Sasuke pulled away from the smaller boy and glared.

"Get out." Sasuke said pushing past the shocked boy and heading up the rest of the stairs.

"W-What!?" The boy yelled out following Sasuke into his room.

"Get your shit and get out." Sasuke said turning to the boy with daggers for eyes.

Stunned at the way Sasuke was looking at him the boy growled and picked up his clothes. Sasuke turned around to his dresser and got out some clothes. He wanted to talk to Naruto. Knowing his parents though they'd tell him a lie, so instead Sasuke would sneak into Naruto's room. The boy looked to Sasuke with tears in his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"I hope you die in a ditch one day! You'll never know what real love is! I'll get you to be mine, just watch." He cried and left still wearing Sasuke's shirt.

Sasuke ignored the words and went to shower. He needed to tell Naruto his true feelings before the blonde no longer had feelings for him. Sasuke washed up and tried to make himself presentable even though he was going to climb a tree. Just before leaving the bathroom to enter the hall Itachi stopped him.

"Where are you going?" His brother asked with a smirk on his face.

"None of your business." Sasuke said pushing past his brother.

"It's the second window on the right on the back side of the house, isn't it?" Itachi chuckled.

This caused Sasuke to turn around, "How do you know that?" He asked.

"Let's just say I know you. Make sure you use gloves." Itachi laughed before entering his own bedroom beside the bathroom.

Annoyed that his brother knew him too well Sasuke stalked down the hall threw his dirty clothes in his room not caring for the mess and left. He had changed into his only black outfit that he wore on the anniversary of his parents passing. Sasuke took the small dirt path that he had created while stalking Naruto the week prior, don't ask why. He came up to the fence of Naruto's house and climbed it with ease. He took a deep breath before running at the large oak tree in the backyard. He climbed the rest of the way up until he was able to get on one of the branches.

"Naruto, you better have your window open." Sasuke groaned as he sat on one of the branches near the window Itachi had mentioned.

The light was on in the room, the curtain slightly drawn and a shadow of someone moving around was painted against the wall. Sasuke eyed the window and smiled; the window had been slid open enough for him to climb through. Sasuke scooted his way over and threw himself. His hands latched onto the windowsill, and he pulled himself up. Inside he could hear Naruto panicking. Sasuke pushed the curtain away and fell to the floor. He wiped himself off and looked up at Naruto.

"Wha-" Naruto began before Sasuke ran over and planted his hands over the blonde's mouth.

"Don't yell or I'll kiss you." Sasuke threatened.

Naruto's eyebrows furrowed and he pushed the brunette off him. The two stood there silently one glaring at the other. Sasuke sighed and leaned his weight on one leg placing a hand on his hip and the other behind his head to scratch his neck. Naruto had his arms crossed of his chest and was leaning his weight to one side also.

"What do you want? Why are you here? How did you get here?" Naruto asked.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to come over after the show. You didn't even mention it when it was over." Sasuke said sounding pathetic to Naruto and ignoring his questions as to not get caught stalking him.

"That's because I wanted to surprise you. But I guess I wasn't the only one." Naruto scoffed.

"That...he doesn't mean anything to me." Sasuke admitted and looked at his shoes.

"Yeah, right. That's why he was wearing your shit." Naruto faked his laughter.

"No, really. I was going to sleep with him when you came over. I'm not dating him, and I don't like him. He was just there after the show so I ..." Sasuke started before realizing he wasn't helping himself.

"Did you know?" Naruto asked calming down a bit.

"I didn't until you sang at the show. I'm really sorry, Naruto. I didn't mean to break your heart or hurt you like that. I like you a lot and I didn't know if it was the real thing because I've never felt attached to anyone before. Sure, it may not be real either since we're teens and don't know shit, but whatever is making my heart race when I'm with you I want to keep." Sasuke rambled on.

"You like me?" Naruto asked perking up.

"Yes, Naruto. You don't understand what it's like to have you so close to me, yet I can't touch you. And when we're alone I can't help myself and I just act out. I'm sorry if kissing you scared you." Sasuke sighed and hung his head.

It was quiet in the room. Quiet enough to hear the running footsteps up the stairs. Naruto gasped and pulled Sasuke into his closet and pretended to be looking through it when his bedroom door swung open. Iruka stood there with a bat and Kakashi with a kitchen knife. Naruto laughed at the way his parents looked and shut the door of his closet with Sasuke inside.

"We heard someone else in here. Are you okay?" Iruka asked looking around.

"Yeah, I was watching a video earlier, and decided to check my clothes for things to wear for the interview." Naruto laughed nervously.

"Well...alright. Get some sleep you still got school tomorrow." Iruka reminded.

Naruto nodded and watched his parents leave and sighed. He opened the door of his closet and frowned at the sight. Sasuke was smelling his clothes as if they were the most amazing flower on the planet.

"Naruto. Can we talk some more?" Sasuke asked.

"Sure, go home. We got school tomorrow. Call when you get there." Naruto smiled and pulled the brunette out of his clothes.

"Alright. Good night Naru." Sasuke said and kissed Naruto on the lips, "Ah, I'm sorry I-" Sasuke apologized as Naruto got on his tippy toes and kissed Sasuke back.

"Good night." The blonde blushed.