Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 Jiaojiao is very busy

The next morning, Shen Ruojiao went out quietly at five o'clock.

At this time, Shen Guodong and Song Xueping were not awake yet!

Fortunately, she had a separate small room, and her family never disturbed her sleeping unless they had something to do.

The gate of the family compound was not open yet, and Shen Ruojiao climbed over the wall from the back door.

She used a foldable ladder bought from the system - this was one of the ordinary products that she did not pre-select and the system randomly put on the shelves.

Before, Shen Ruojiao thought that the ladder was useless, but now, cough cough cough, it is really useful! Whether you want to knock someone out with a club or work quietly to make a fortune, it is indispensable.

She found a deserted place, put on her bio-simulation gloves, activated the male disguise card, and changed clothes with one click.

Shen Ruojiao took out her bicycle, tied up her backpack, and rode towards the black market.

She had found out yesterday that the black market base was still opposite the train station today, and it would be moved to the small woods on the outskirts of the city tomorrow.

Uh, it was the small woods where Xu Mingdong and Su Sisi had an affair when she came through.

After beating Xu Mingdong tomorrow, maybe she could go to the small woods to take a look.

When Shen Ruojiao arrived at the black market, it was not yet six o'clock, but it was early in the summer, so she could still see things clearly.

This was also the safest time, and the red armbands had not yet started work.

It was still the same entrance as yesterday.

The tall and thin man and the fierce-looking middle-aged man were still in charge of keeping watch.

However, unlike yesterday, the two men were much more respectful to her.

They did not look through the things in her backpack carefully, but just glanced at them.

Shen Ruojiao thought that these two men probably knew that she had beaten Liu Ergou and Wang Datou so badly that they could not take care of themselves yesterday.

After all, the place where she beat Liu and Wang was not far from here. As a local tyrant, it was impossible for them not to know this, so Shen Ruojiao was not surprised.

The fierce-looking middle-aged man saw that there were seven or eight pieces of cloth with different patterns on the top of Shen Ruojiao's backpack, some of which were Dacron, some were cotton, and some were homespun.

He couldn't help but said to Shen Ruojiao again: "Brother, if you have a channel to get more cloth, you can consider cooperating with us. Our boss, Mr. Zhou, is a very fair person in business and will never let you suffer a loss."

Shen Ruojiao was satisfied.

These pieces of cloth are bait for catching big fish, and now, the big fish is really hooked.

Shen Ruojiao then showed a silly smile and said: "Okay, after selling this basket of goods, I will come to you, brother, and then you will take me to see Mr. Zhou?"

The fierce-looking middle-aged man didn't expect her to agree so readily, and hurriedly said yes.

Looking at the silly smile of the young man, the fierce-looking middle-aged man always felt a little creepy.