Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

Shen Ruojiao thought that Nie Yunchuan and Wei Rulan would get married in advance, not because of what she said to Nie Yunchuan, but because they dreamed about the future.

However, the fact that the world consciousness clone No. 2333 gave Nie Yunchuan a precognitive dream was indeed somewhat related to her.

Shen Ruojiao looked at Jiang Yunjiao, who looked resentful, with a blank and innocent expression on her delicate and beautiful face: "What are you talking about? I don't understand. Comrade Nie and Wei Zhiqing got married, that's their own business, what does it have to do with me?"

Jiang Yunjiao knew that Shen Ruojiao was playing dumb, but in front of so many people, she couldn't directly shout out that Shen Ruojiao was reborn, otherwise she would expose herself.

Jiang Yunjiao sneered and said viciously: "Okay, very good, since you can't stand seeing me doing well, then don't even think about having a good life!"

As she said that, Jiang Yunjiao tightly grasped the shoulder bag in her hand and hurried back to the backyard.

No matter what Shen Ruojiao said, Jiang Yunjiao had already determined in her heart that the marriage between Nie and Wei was facilitated by Shen Ruojiao.

Jiang Yunjiao originally felt a little guilty. In order to get rid of the entanglement of Wang Erniu's family, she planned to push Shen Ruojiao out to avoid disaster. Was it too much?

However, guilt aside, it did not prevent her from going to the black market today and getting the aphrodisiac for breeding boars through some special channels. Of course, it is also useful for humans.

Jiang Yunjiao thought bitterly, since Shen Ruojiao dared to ruin her, don't blame her for pushing Shen Ruojiao into the fire pit of the Wang family!

Tong Yuanyuan also came back from work, and she also saw the scene just now.

She whispered to Shen Ruojiao: "This Jiang Yunjiao, I guess she hates you, Jiaojiao, you should be careful next time, don't fall into her trap."

Shen Ruojiao patted Tong Yuanyuan's shoulder: "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing, Yuanyuan, you should be careful too, if someone asks you to go to some deserted place alone, such as the back mountain or the small woods, don't go."

Shen Ruojiao was already on guard, and she would definitely not fall into Jiang Yunjiao's trap.

She was afraid that Jiang Yunjiao would fail to attack her and want to seduce Tong Yuanyuan again.

In the original text, Tong Yuanyuan was tricked into going to the small forest because He Jiashu was in trouble, and was almost bullied by Wang Erniu.

Now Tong Yuanyuan and He Jiashu have an average relationship, so she will definitely not go on a date for him.

Now, Tong Yuanyuan's best friend is her.

Shen Ruojiao thought for a while and continued: "Especially when someone tells you that I'm in trouble and need your help, it's 99% likely to be a lie. First of all, I won't get into trouble. Secondly, even if I really get into trouble, it won't help if you go alone. You can ask a few aunts to go with you."

Tong Yuanyuan nodded seriously: "Okay, I remember."

She is not smart enough, but she is obedient. In short, it's right to listen to Jiaojiao.

Then, while cooking, Shen Ruojiao had a happy smile on her face.

Tong Yuanyuan didn't understand why Shen Ruojiao was so happy, and nothing special happened.