Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6: Put on a handsome man's vest and act

There are many people walking through the front gate of the family compound, and you have to pass by the big banyan tree, the most lively gossip center. Shen Ruojiao is now in disguise, so it is naturally not suitable for her to go through the front door.

She asked the system to help monitor the traffic conditions, and took advantage of the fact that no one was walking outside her own yard, and quickly went out and left the family compound through the secluded back door.

The Xu family and the Shen family are not far apart. The machinery factory has two family compounds, the Shen family is in the east courtyard, and the Xu family is in the west courtyard.

You have to go around the machinery factory in the middle, and it takes about 20 minutes to walk.

Shen Ruojiao took a long detour and tried to avoid people as much as possible, and it took 28 minutes.

The original body had been to the Xu family several times before, and had an impression of the location of the Xu family.

It was the two-bedroom, one-living room house on the second floor of the tube-shaped building at the innermost of the west courtyard.

Shen Ruojiao found an empty corner and observed the decoration on the balcony of the house, which matched her memory.

Most houses these days do not have guardrails installed.

One of the new products on her system mall is a ladder, which is relatively easy to climb to the second floor.

The smaller room near the outer wall of the Xu family is Xu Mingdong's bedroom.

As for his thirteen-year-old sister Xu Zhenzhu, she slept in a bed separated by a curtain in the living room.

At this time, Xu Mingdong was naturally not at home. His uncle found him a job as a purchasing agent at a supply and marketing cooperative. He was either at the cooperative or out and about.

But Xu Zhenzhu was on summer vacation and should be at home.

Shen Ruojiao asked the system to monitor the situation inside the house. Sure enough, Xu Zhenzhu was not only at home, but also gossiping about her new sister-in-law with her neighbor's friends.

"That Su Sisi is shameless. She seduced my brother. It's really embarrassing to have such a sister-in-law. However, compared to the fierce Shen Ruojiao who has her eyes on the top of her head, I would rather have Su Sisi as my sister-in-law. At least she is easy to bully."

Her friend echoed: "Yes, before that Shen Ruojiao came to your house as a guest, not to mention you, your brother and your mother had to treat her like a young lady..."

For the above conversation, the system Xiao T specially opened a real-time voice broadcast for Shen Ruojiao.

Shen Ruojiao said speechlessly: "Okay, okay, just confirm that it is his family, don't broadcast it to me."

No matter how bad the original owner's temper was, if it weren't for Su Sisi, the Xu family would not have wanted to cancel the engagement with the Shen family.

They just coveted the Shen family's better conditions than the Xu family, and thought that if Xu Mingdong married Shen Ruojiao, Shen Guodong would definitely take care of him.

Apart from other things, if the annual benefits given to workers by the machinery factory were all signed with Xu Mingdong, and the holiday gifts were purchased through him, it would be enough for Xu Mingdong to be quickly promoted from a low-level newcomer to deputy director in the supply and marketing cooperative.