Chapter 46-49(End)

Chapter 46

During this period of more than a month, Shen Ruojiao ate several more spiritual peaches one after another, totaling 10 peaches.

Among them, the strength and agility reaching the level of a trained special forces soldier is the upper limit of what she can achieve with the help of spiritual peach.

This is also the upper limit set by the world consciousness for her. If her physique is too much beyond that of ordinary people, it will have a major impact on this society.

Therefore, the 8 spiritual peaches that Shen Ruojiao ate later were all filled with spiritual power.

After improving her mental power, Shen Ruojiao's learning and memory efficiency has been greatly improved, basically reaching the level of photographic memory.

In addition, Shen Ruojiao also bought a book "Basic Training and Application of Mental Power" from the interstellar era in the system mall.

Shen Ruojiao meditated and exercised her mental power according to the above method. Now, she can use her mental power to give orders to the three robots without speaking.

In addition, mental suggestions can be used to hypnotize ordinary people who are not very strong-minded, making them forget a certain memory or tell the truth.

If Shen Ruojiao persists in exercising, she will be able to control her mind in the future. For a simple one, you can use your mind to control the water cup to pour water. For a more difficult one, you can use your mind to change the original trajectory of the bullet, the landing point of the enemy's attack, etc.

This is the limit that can be achieved by using mental power in the low martial world.

Shen Ruojiao felt that practicing alone was not enough mentally, so she bought a basic boxing book and a basic body skill book from the system.

Shen Ruojiao insists on practicing several times a day. Firstly, she can strengthen her body. Secondly, her combat effectiveness will also improve a lot. Although it is not as good as the special forces mercenaries who actually fight on the battlefield, even if she meets a soldier who has experienced hundreds of battles, , you can hold on for a few minutes, and then get a chance to escape, so that you don't have empty power and don't know how to use it.

In terms of defense, Shen Ruojiao stocked up on a lot of jade peace talismans. In addition, she also stocked up on 100 ordinary peace talismans.

Shen Ruojiao had stocked up on short-distance directional teleportation charms, invisibility charms, bad luck charms, beauty pills, powerful pills, body-building pills, etc., all the good things that might be useful.

Fortunately, the special product system gave her a 40% discount from Little T, otherwise Shen Ruojiao wouldn't be able to buy so much.

In addition, a lot of common daily necessities are also stored.

In terms of food, she can be self-sufficient in staple food, meat, vegetables and fruits. Shen Ruojiao mainly stores some delicacies, snacks and drinks that are only available in later generations.

Daily necessities, including but not limited to sanitary napkins, paper towels, underwear, etc., have been stocked for forty years.

I also stocked up on some commonly used medicines.

A ten-year share of the gasoline required to generate electricity is prepared.

At this point, Shen Ruojiao's hoarding of goods was almost completed. She only had tens of thousands of points left in her hands. Occasionally she thought of something she wanted but hadn't bought yet, so she immediately bought it.