Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1: Transformed into a 1970s Passerby

When Shen Ruojiao regained consciousness, her first feeling was-hiss, the back of her head hurts!

"Ruojiao, Ruojiao, are you okay?" A young female voice said anxiously in her ear.

Another young male voice said angrily: "I just pushed her and made her fall. What's the problem? Shen Ruojiao must have pretended to be dizzy on purpose."

"Even if she really was dizzy, it's not Brother Mingdong's fault. Who made Ruojiao suddenly run out just now, scolding me for seducing you and being shameless, and wanting to hit me... I didn't want to do that, but Brother Mingdong, you are so outstanding and beautiful, I can't control myself, I just like you, wuwuwu..."

"Sisi, it's not your fault! Shen Ruojiao is savage and willful, and she's so fierce. I never liked her. Now that my uncle has become the director of the G Committee, I don't have to put up with her anymore! Breaking off the engagement with Shen Ruojiao is my own decision, and it has nothing to do with you!"

"Brother Mingdong! You're so nice!"

Shen Ruojiao had a headache and was irritated. It was so noisy. Who was so crazy that he was acting out a bloody eight o'clock love drama next to her?

Wait, that's not right. Wasn't she struck by a thunderbolt when she went out to pick up a parcel, and died directly?

Even if she was lucky enough not to die, she should be lying in a hospital bed now.

Her head was dizzy, and many strange yet familiar memories came to her...

Shen Ruojiao realized that after being struck by lightning, she was dead but not completely dead, and she had been transmigrated into a book! She had become a background person in a period novel, the deceased sister of a young man who had a crush on the heroine!

After receiving the original owner's memory, Shen Ruojiao had a basic understanding of her current situation.

She opened her eyes and found herself lying on the grass in a small forest. Not far away, a young man and woman were hugging each other tightly, loving each other.

The man's name was Xu Mingdong, and he was the original owner's childhood fiancé... Oh, now he should be called the ex-fiancé, because the engagement was cancelled three days ago.

Shen Ruojiao's father is the deputy director of the machinery factory, and her mother is the accountant of the canning factory; Xu Mingdong's father is the director of the textile factory office, and her mother is the director of the canning factory workshop. In terms of family background, the Shen family is slightly better.

However, Xu Mingdong has a powerful uncle, so the Shen family has to be a little cautious.

The mothers of the two are old classmates and friends with a very good relationship, otherwise they would not have arranged a baby marriage for their children.

After some negotiations between the two families, the Xu family compensated the Shen family for some things, and the marriage was peacefully terminated.

Xu Mingdong has a fair and gentle face. The original owner has a little affection for Xu Mingdong, but she can't say that she likes him very much. She has a good family background and is beautiful. She has always been proud and confident. Without Xu Mingdong, she will not have trouble getting married.

However, on the second day after the marriage was cancelled, the Shen family received a notice from the Youth Educated Office to go to the countryside.

It was July 1975, and every family had to send one child to the countryside.