Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 Female Educated Youths Fight

During dinner, Shen Ruojiao could feel that the heroine Jiang Yunjiao's eyes fell on her several times, with a look of scrutiny and speculation, and even a hint of defense and hostility.

Shen Ruojiao knew that Jiang Yunjiao was suspicious because of her unexpected appearance.

Shen Ruojiao just pretended not to notice and ate her rice calmly... Oh no, she drank sweet potato millet porridge.

However, while eating, Shen Ruojiao also recalled the plot of Jiang Yunjiao in the original text.

After all, she has come to the side of the protagonists. She will often pull emotional values ​​from the protagonists in the future, and there will definitely be intersections. It is still necessary to know yourself and the enemy.

When Jiang Yunjiao went to the countryside in her previous life, she, Tong Yuanyuan, and Liu Hongjuan were all interested in He Jiashu.

But He Jiashu was a pretentious person, saying some half-hearted sweet words to keep the three of them hooked at the same time.

Jiang Yunjiao used some tricks to snatch He Jiashu away.

After marriage, He Jiashu and Jiang Yunjiao had a sweet time at first, after all, Jiang Yunjiao's appearance was the most suitable for He Jiashu.

But as time went by, poor couples had many sorrows.

He Jiashu began to regret that he had not chosen Tong Yuanyuan, the daughter of the director of a food factory. If the person he married was Tong Yuanyuan, he would definitely not have to live such a hard life.

Even if the team leader's daughter Liu Hongjuan was chosen, the Liu family could still give her some compensation.

He Jiashu began to resent Jiang Yunjiao. If she hadn't lied to him that she could inherit a large inheritance from a rich aunt, why would he marry her?

As a result, there was no inheritance at all.

Even when Jiang Yunjiao had enough money to rent the western wing in the backyard when she first went to the countryside, it was because she went to the countryside for her cousin, and her uncle's family gave her family a sum of money as compensation. Jiang Yunjiao received part of it, and it was gone after she spent it.

Like him, she was a poor ghost who had little money in her pocket but wanted to pretend to be glamorous.

Especially after knowing that Tong Yuanyuan chose to marry Nie Hui, the disfigured, lame, and infertile forest ranger, and the couple lived happily together, He Jiashu made a move on Jiang Yunjiao for the first time.

He also started to flirt with Liu Hongjuan, who was also married, in order to get some benefits from her.

Occasionally, Jiang Yunjiao discovered some clues, and he didn't even bother to cover up.

Jiang Yunjiao thought that this was the man she had snatched from the other two with great difficulty, so she endured it all. Otherwise, what else could she do? Divorce was not popular in this era.

She felt that she was at least much better than Tong Yuanyuan. She didn't know what Tong Yuanyuan was thinking, finding such an ugly freak like Nie Hui.

When the college entrance examination was resumed, Jiang Yunjiao was pregnant and about to give birth, so she missed the college entrance examination, but He Jiashu was admitted to a good university.

Jiang Yunjiao took care of the children at home while setting up a stall in the county to do small business, saving money to support He Jiashu to go to college, but in the end, He Jiashu abandoned her and her daughter and found another high-ranking man in the city.