PART-21

THREE DAYS LATER -

The Kim brothers arrived on the exact date when their parents were going to divorce each other and have their separate ways. Mostly worried was Jungkook, afraid of being separated from his dear brother. He was afraid what if his mom takes him with her. Knowing that his brother wouldn't let it happen still that kid was anxious about it.

They reached the court and found that their father was standing outside. Mrs.Kim was not there yet.

When they go closer nobody utters a word, just avoiding eye contact. A car stops near the gate. Opening, a lady comes out who happened to be Mrs.Kim.(Just for name)

Hanging her handbag around her wrist, she approaches them with a plastered smirk. Before she could speak anything, the lawyer called them inside.

L: "Mr.Kim and Mrs.Hwang! Please come inside with your children."

All gather inside the room, parents on the chairs infront of lawyer and the brothers standing behind them but afar.

L: "Are you sure you really want divorce?"

Mr.Kim: "I don't have to rethink about that. I'm sure."

L: "What about you, Mrs.Hwang?"

Mrs.Hwang: "No problem!"

L: "As per contract, you'll have to give half of your shares to your wife."

Mr.Kim: "I know! Just proceed."

L: "Both of you, sign these papers."

Both sign the divorce papers without any hesitation.

L: "You have nothing to do with each other now. But let's also ask your children whom they want to live with. Not necessary for Mr.Kim Seokjin but your younger son is still a minor."

Mr.Kim: "I will leave that to him. Forcing is not an option."

Mrs.Hwang: "I'm out of it. I disown Jungkook, anyway!"

Hearing that, they younger bunny widens his eyes, not believing his ears.

Mrs.Hwang stands up with her purse and about to go but stops on her steps when......

JK: "Mom! Why did you do that?"

Mrs.Hwang: "Don't call me mom. I just gave birth to you. Get that!" *Leaves*

JK: "Mom..."

Mr.Kim: "Don't stop her, Jungkook!"

JK: "But..."

L: "Please have your personal conversation outside. Other clients are waiting."

Mr.Kim: "Sorry!"

SJ: "Why? Why did you give her the shares?" *asks coldly when they come outside*

Mr.Kim: "Let's go home and talk."

SJ: "Just tell me here."

Mr.Kim: "Jungkook, tell your brother to come if he wants to know."

JK: "Hyung, please... for me!" *Grabs his shoulder with his hands*

SJ: "Fine!"

                                      >>>><<<<

KIM MANSION -

SJ: "Say it! I don't wanna stay here more."

Mr.Kim: "It's....." *Tells them whatever happened that it upsets the bunny really bad."