PART-23

Their wedding had ended happily and the couple arrives at Seokjin's mansion that will also be considered Jimin's one from now on.

Reaching the bedroom, the first thing Jimin does is to take a shower to reduce his tiredness. Coming out after fifteen minutes, the younger sees his husband standing at the balcony, engrossed in something.

JM: *goes to him* "Why are you standing here like this? The weather is chilly because it rained. Look, the wind is still blowing. Are you planning to catch a cold?" *Concerning tone*

SJ: "It's okay, Jimin! I like it."

JM: "Like what?"

SJ: "Whenever the wind blows, I feel my late mother embracing me." 

JM: *smiles* "She must be watching over you from somewhere. Like those stars." *Points to the stars*

SJ: "I guess so."

They enjoy the calming moments of the situation. Seokjin notices Jimin crossing his hands and rubbing them continuously.

SJ: "Are you cold?"

JM: "A little!"

SJ: "Let's go to bed." *Wraps his one arm around him, taking him inside.*

Both of the males lay down on the bed but the distance was still maintained.

SJ: "If you wanna say something, say it." He says with closed eyes, to the younger who was staring at him.

JM: "N-Nothing"

SJ: *glances at him* "Wanna cuddle?" He understands what his little husband wants.

JM: "Can we?"

SJ: "Of course! Do whatever you wish, Jimin! No need to hesitate." *Opens his arms for Jimin who smilingly crawls to his husband*

JM: "Good night!"

SJ: *hides him in his embrace* "Good night!"

MORNING-

The older calls his husband as soon as he is done making breakfast. Getting no answer, he himself goes upstairs to check him out, only to find him sleeping cutely holding his pillow. A smile escapes from Seokjin's lips. A smile that says, 'How could I get someone this precious?"

SJ: "Jimin! Wake up!" *Kisses his cheek from back* "Come on!"

JM: *whines* "Lemme sleep some more."

SJ: "We have to go to office. Still, if you don't wanna work, you can quit. I'll earn for both of us." Hearing that, the younger gets up in a sitting position, frowning.

JM: "Imma feeling lazy doesn't mean I'll quit. Move!" Pushing the older aside, he drags his lazy body towards the bathroom. The other male chuckles.

Freshening up, Jimin comes down in the dining room to have breakfast.

JM: "I'm sorry you had to cook breakfast as well." He says as he gulps down the bite of his sandwich.

SJ: "Don't worry about it. It's my hobby. You liked the food?"

JM: "Hmm! These sandwiches are delicious."

SJ: *smiles* "Eat up!"

                                  >>>><<<<

OFFICE -

Mr.Han: "Good morning to Mr.Kims!" The secretary bows to them in a teasing tone that the mochi boy turns red.