•ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ•

Vote Target- 250+ complete it fast and please do inline comments and share the book which will help in engagement and better reach.

•••

"What the hell! Do you even know what you are saying? Marrying me is equal to giving yourself the biggest pain. Neither I can fulfill your expectations nor I can love you ever. Can't you understand the simple thing? Now stop all this nonsense and come with me" He again tried to drag her but she didn't budge.

Jiya smiled seeing the way he was concerned for her. It was enough for her to understand that by the time he would also love her the same way she did.
Holding his palm she said.

"I won't ever keep any expectations from you, I promise. I won't force you for anything until you'll become comfortable with me. I've seen how crazy you are for her still after her death and I can understand from it, you will be very good in keeping every relationship intact. I know you madly love Pari and I respect that. I just want a small place in your life, please Shivansh. No, Not a life partner but at least as a friend. Believe me, I love Shravan so much. Don't think I'll neglect him after becoming your wife. I'll never let him realise that I'm not his mother. You can trust me." His tongue tied hearing her as he didn't know what to say further but still managing his inner turmoil he spoke.

"No, It's wrong. I can't be selfish for my son, I can't see you destroying your life for me and Shravan. Please reject this proposal Jiya. At last, it'll hurt you only" He turned his face trying to make her understand his side but she was firm on her decision.

Jiya knew very well why she agreed to marry him. She knew that she loved him from the beginning when she didn't even know about Pari and Shravan. Then why would she reject him when she was getting the love of her life forever? Couldn't she become a little selfish for her love? Who didn't want your love as your life partner? In his own agony too he was thinking about her life shouldn't be destroyed by marrying him but only if he knew that she had already given her life to him, only if he knew he was the one for her always, only if he knew now loving anyone else was getting impossible for her. She couldn't lose her love after getting a ray of hope. Maybe she could be hurt at last but she could never complain.

A lone tear came out from her eyes which was rare for her. Stepping closer to him she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly without any warning.

"Jiya!" He yelled in surprise.

"I love you Shivansh. I really love you so much. Please don't do this". Her confession made him shocked as well as angry.

"But I don't Jiya. I don't love you" He raised his voice breaking the hug.

Jiya wiped her tears and tried to convince him and herself.

"Don't love me. I_I won't force you to love me. Just give me a small place in your life please. I'll adjust to that, I promise" She smiled a little.

Without passing any look Shivansh turned to leave as now he lost the hope that Jiya would reject this proposal. He was going when felt a tug on his wrist. He didn't turn just heard what she said.

"I never wanted Pari's place. I'm Jiya and not Pari, I don't want to be her. Just remember one thing I won't try to take Pari's place from your heart. I'll just try to make a place for mine" He didn't say anything and soon left from there.

"Please God, Guide me. I don't wanna lose Shivansh forever after this decision"

❁❁❁

Shivansh entered the mansion. His mind was roaming around the conversation he had with jiya. His trance broke as Shreya bumped with him and was going to fall but he took a hold on her.