•ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•

"Shravan, see what Dadu is doing there. Do you know, Dadu brought a big balloon for you. Let's see what more he brought. Even Papa also brought many things for his baby" Shivansh smiled sweetly at his son. He pecked on his cheeks and thought that now he would forget.

"Nah__nahh! Mumm!"

Shivansh passed a surprising look on the sweet 'no' which his son uttered. Each day shravan was learning new words and trying to speak but failed as he was not so big to utter every word.

Shivansh stayed mum and walked in mid of the hall. Everything was fine, from morning he was instructing servants about how to decorate the hall as it was his son's first ever birthday which was very special for him. After seeing the decoration his eyes filled up.

He remembered once Pari expressed her wish on how they would celebrate their baby's first birthday. They were very happy that time but who thought that she would go away from them before this special day.

"Shiv? What happened beta? Is everything alright?" Ram came near as Shivansh took back his tears masking a fake smile.

"Everything is perfect dad. Infact amazing! By the way dad, You please hold Shravan, I'm coming with the cake" He handed Shravan to Ram and pressed his lips on his cheeks.

Later arranging his black blazer neatly he walked outside. There the man was handing over the box of cake to a servant. Shivansh stood there and instructed him to go near his mother with the box.

He turned to enter inside only to stop by a figure and turned back. His eyes stuck to the lady as a relaxation hit him. He was staring at her without blinking. A while later the realization slapped him and he broke his trance.

"Thank you for coming. It's nice to see you again" He smiled a little.

Looking at his face none could say from where he was suffering but Jiya gazed in his eyes which were holding the same pain as always. She felt sad yet giving a wide smile she stepped near him.

"I didn't come because of you, Akdu but for my cutest buddy. Thank god. My buddy isn't an Akdu like you" Jiya said in a palyful tone. It was her trial to give him a smile which she won successfully.

"Oh really!"

"Yes"

"Aacha mere chote se bete ki badi si dost, now come inside and meet your buddy"

Jiya smiled seeing his sweet smile which she was craving to see. She nodded her head and went inside with him.

"Mu__Mum!" Out of sudden Shravan started doing movements while screaming the word.

Ram and Mita exchanged confusing looks on why he was calling mumma? And to whom? They followed Shravan's vision and looked towards Shivansh and a girl. They were totally surprised seeing their son laughing on her talks. Again they exchanged looks this time with a smile as they also craved the same way to see their son smiling once again.

"Who is that girl, Ram?"

"Aree, how do I know? I'm also seeing her for the first time but I'm so happy to see Shivansh smiling after a long time" Ram said and she too agreed with this. Everyone present there turned back to look at Shivansh and Jiya as Shravan was crying taking their name.

Shivansh came running there and picked up him.

"What happened Shravan? Why are you crying baby? Papa is here, right? Now calm down" He said but Shravan's attention was on Jiya who was still standing on a distance. He stretched his hands towards her in a manner to call her.

Unable to see his tears Jiya came near him and wiped his cheeks which were stained with tears.

"Why are you crying, birthday boy! Don't cry" He didn't take much time and calmed down on her words.

Then jumping on her Shravan hugged Jiya as for him Jiya was the one who was his mother. He pecked on Jiya's cheek and smiled in his charming way. Jiya too smiled and made different faces breaking him and his father into giggles which again a surprise for both Mr. & Mrs. Rajawat.

"See, see akdu insaan, Shravan is a very good boy not like you" Jiya whispered near Shivansh again making him smile with a nod.

After Jiya's arrival Shravan and Shivansh both smiled with happiness. With them Mr. And Mrs. Rajawat was also satisfied seeing their son and grandson smiling freely.

Then with Jiya, Shravan cut the cake of his first ever birthday. After a long time Shravan was so much happy as for his little heart his mom and dad were with him which in actual were not. Shivansh was emotional as Pari's memories were again and again making him sad. He just wanted to see his Pari but that was not possible and he had to accept it.

❁❁❁

"Thank you so much Jiya for coming for Shravan" Shivansh said as Jiya smiled at him and shook her head slightly.

"Don't thank me Shivansh. Shravan is so cute, everyone will fall in love with him and he feels so close to me. Whenever I see him, I feel an instant connection with him. I love your baby."   

She said excitedly giving him the reason to smile. First time after Pari's death he smiled. He never liked anyone's company but Jiya had something special in her.

Suddenly a loud horn hit his ear bringing him back to reality. He jerked out of his trance and again smiled at her.

"Okay, I'll drop you to your home. Let's go!"

"You? But you should stay with Shravan. He will wake up and then again call for you. He is so small and this time he needed his parents. If you also stay away from him like his mo__"

She stopped in mid as the changing emotions in Shivansh's eyes shut her mouth. Unknowingly though she just raised Pari's topic fueling his wound more. Shivansh's smile faded as he inhaled sharply looking away. His one palm inside the pocket fisted as he controlled himself.

"I_I am sorry! It just slipped out of my tongue. Please forget it, Shivansh. I am sorry!" Jiya stepped near him apologizing silently. Shivansh nodded and looked away again not wanting his tears to come out.

"It's okay Jiya. Now it doesn't hurt me much. Pari has gone but she left many things behind her. Without her I don't want to live this life. If Shravan wouldn't be here then maybe I too would have given my li__" His words left incomplete as Jiya's palm covered his lips. She shook her head with brimming tears in her eyes. An unknown feeling hit his heart as his heart started beating wildly feeling her touch on his lips.

"Please don't say like this. If something happens to you then what will happen to m__Sh__Shravan. Who will handle your parents? Please when you're given a life, enjoy it fullest. Pari didn't have so much time in her fate but you have. Please stop spending your life in doing remorse about her death, you should remember the sweetest moments with her. Find Pari in your Shravan from now. Give him the love and life which you both have desired"

Jiya advised as her words forced him to think about each thing. Everyone tried to tell him this same thing but he never understood but now after she explained his heart was forced to think about it.

She was right, how many days would he spend on doing remorse for Pari and would shed tears. He was not that weak to always let his weakness come out.

If he would remain shedding tears then how would he teach his son to live without his mother? How would he succeed in taking care of his son?! Both were too much lost, Shivansh was thinking but his eyes were locked with hers and so was Jiya. She didn't feel anything while saying his Pari because she knew that no one could replace Pari in his life.

❁❁❁

How was the chapter?

Please vote and comment