•ʜᴇʀ ᴅɪʟʟᴇᴍᴀ•

"You're welcome but why you're thanking me?" Jiya asked confusingly.

"Your suggestion helped me to know what exactly I wanted. I'm not resigning now" He revealed making her grin happily.

"Wow! That's really great. I am very happy that you took my suggestion seriously, thank you for hearing me out" She squealed as he smiled a little.

"Thank you once again. I was so confused and frustrated yesterday but when you gave me the suggestion, I instantly called my department and stopped myself from resigning" His happiness was enough to make her feel good. She felt blessed that by a mean she became the reason of his happiness. Only his happiness mattered to her and nothing else.

"Feeling happy to see you smiling like this. If you stay happy, then no problems can affect you. Do you know, a child notices parents' every moment and acts. If you remain sad then Shravan will also not feel good in the environment. At least for sometime until he grows up, try to be happy and make him happy with you" She said out of concern making him agree on her words.

He lifted his eyelids and smiled at her. Nowadays he was feeling relaxed not knowing why but somewhere Jiya's presence was involved. Last day when Nikita dragged the topic of marriage he got angry and decided not to let Shravan meet with Jiya but now after hearing her words he was feeling like it was wrong. The girl who taught him to smile again and had become the medicine of his son's bad health, how could he hurt her in return?

"Thank you so much Jiya, you really are a beautiful soul" He said finally as Jiya shyly looked at him as her cheeks turning into dark red shades. She lowered her eyes nervously tugging her hair tresses behind her ear.

"Let's go" She said as this much blushing was enough for the moment. She didn't want to turn red in front of him. Shivansh nodded and got up. They both walked side by side as Jiya was continuously gazing at him, not for once her lashes blinked down or diverted from him. Shivansh wore his black sunglasses and put a hand in his pocket. She admired him and his features with a shy smile.

Suddenly her thoughts broke and she fell down on the stairs with a thud, not hardly. Shivansh bent immediately and held her palms. Jiya was shocked as her eyebrows wiggled and mouth wide opened. She felt like crying her heart out only to get pampered by him but then it would be so embarrassing. Shivansh held her palm and checked if she got any injury.

"Are you okay? Where were your eyes?"

"On you"

The words left as Shivansh snapped his head up looking at her. She didn't react for some time but then completed her statement nervously.

"I__I mean I thought you called me. Ouch! It's hurting" She pouted as he gave a straight look but then laughed lightly on her antics.

"My Shravan is much more careful than you but you're still a kid. Now get up" He cleared the dust from her hands giving a feathery sensation to her. Her body shivered at the touch as butterflies made movements. She felt his hot breathing on her palms as he was cleaning the soil from there while bending a little. Smiling at this she lowered her eyes shyly.

Shivansh carefully pulled her up sliding his one hand around her waist and the other on her palm. His action brought her too much close to him as their faces came close to each other. Both were gazing in each other's eyes, Jiya was smiling like nothing. In just a day so many things were happening with her.

"Now walk properly" He said and she nodded affirmatively. Making her stand properly he held her palm and took her out of the cafe towards parking.

"If you don't mind, can I come to your home. I want to meet Shravan, please" She asked hesitatingly. Shivansh glanced at her and hummed in low groan. He opened the door of car gesturing her to sit. Jiya sat inside and then he too got in the car and started driving towards his home.

❁❁❁

Silence spread through the environment as no one was daring to say anything, Shivansh was sitting on the couch beside him Mita, raghini were sitting while Ram was glaring at his son. Looking at the heated scene Jiya gulped her saliva and stood up. She glanced at Shivansh who looked back.

"I'm going. I'll meet Shravan tomorrow" Passing an excuse she walked few steps only to stop by Shivansh.

"Wait Jiya! I'll drop you. Come" He said but Jiya hesitated to say anything, she once glanced at his father and said

"It's okay, I will manage"

"Jiya, I'm not letting you go alone at this night. I'll drop you and that's final!" Shivansh firmly stated leaving no option for her. He stepped forward but Ram stopped him in mid.

"You can't go anywhere without answering me, Shiv. I want an answer. Now!"

"Ram why are you so stubborn. He'll tell you later. Now calm down" Mita took a stand for her son pleading her husband.

"No Mita. I want an answer right now. If not now then I will never talk to him. If he considers me as his father then he has to answer." Ram angrily said looking at his wife. He was way too angry after getting the letter of Shivansh's reporting date. By mistake the letter reached the office and Ram received it. From the time he had come to home all this was happening, Shivansh was silently hearing all this because he didn't want to create any unnecessary scene in front of Jiya.

"Dad, I will answer your questions later, please calm down for now. Your BP is high"

"Let it be high. After your work I'll die any day by taking so much pressure" Ram stopped in mid as a sudden realization hit him, Mita tightly gripped on his arm trying to calm him down as in anger, he himself forgot what he was saying and to whom? Shivansh fisted his palm as a highlight of that accident flashed in front of his vision.

Ragini noticed her son in law's changed features, she went near him and placed her palm over his shoulder.

"Make him understand first and then drop Jiya. Jiya, wait for sometime beta."

"Ji aunty. Talk to uncle Shivansh" Jiya told as Shivansh showed her a smile and walked towards his father and both of them started going from there towards Ram's room.

Here outside Jiya was concerned for Shivansh as after a big dilemma he had decided to complete his dream and now suddenly this outburst of his father. She just wanted him to be fine nothing else.

Ragini tapped on Jiya's shoulder swirling her around, she gestured her to sit as both of them with Mita sat on the couch.

"Jiya? If you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

"Yes aunty, please say. I won't mind" Jiya immediately reacted to ragini's question with a smile.

"Aparna was telling me, you handle the hospital with your brother?"

"Yes, for some months I worked for Nikita ma'am and now working for my brother" Jiya answered smilingly.

"It's good. Did you think about anything? I mean your marriage and all? Please don't mind" Ragini hesitated as she didn't want to hurt her by anything. Jiya was like her own daughter and she found Pari's shadow in her nature. Seeing her around Shravan and Shivansh, her desire to ask her hand for Shivansh had grown up. She was perfect in everything for Shivansh, Shravan also felt comfortable with her then why not asking her once.

"No aunty, you're like my mother. I didn't mind. Even mumma is making me crazy with this marriage and all" She giggled which relaxed the lady in front of her. Mita exchanged a look with ragini gesturing her to proceed further.

"What did you think about your marriage? I mean do you like someone? You can tell me, I'll talk to Aparna" Jiya nervously stared at her as she found herself in dilemma. She couldn't lie in front of ragini and also couldn't spell the truth. What would they think of her? If by mistake anyone came to know that she loved Shivansh then she would lose his friendship too.

"Do you love someone?" This time it was Mita who said. Jiya lifted her head and finally said,

"N_No aunty. I_I don't wanna marry right now" Again Mita and ragini exchanged glances.

❁❁❁

Vote Target- 200
Please leave your votes and comments