•ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀʟᴅɪ•

Vote Target- 450. I want you guys to complete it. Next chapter will be uploaded only after completing it. Steamy haldi scenes will be in next chapter.

•••

Wearing a red designed gown Jiya stepped out of the changing room. The crackling sound of the door forced Shivansh to turn and the next moment a mesmerising beauty came in front of his eyes. His eyes travelled from top to bottom as he was amazed to see the beautiful girl again. Her hairs tied in a bun with different style while the small hair strand freely flying from a side.

She lifted her eyes and check him out

She lifted her eyes and check him out. He wore a white suit with white shirt and red tie. A red mini handkerchief was placed in the pocket of blazer.

She smiled at him and so as Shivansh

She smiled at him and so as Shivansh. He broke his trance and walked near her stretching his palm and asking her to come. Jiya smilingly rested her soft hand on his as both of them went out of the room.

The photoshoot began and they clicked numerous pictures in different poses. It was awkward for both as Shivansh was hesitating to touch her and Jiya was worried for him.

"Sir, Please change the pose. Hug ma'am from behind." The lady with camera suggested.

Shivansh blankly gazed at Jiya as again he was feeling awkward. He was not feeling right but the photographer was again and again suggesting difficult poses which in actuality were very common for the couples but his hesitation was making it difficult.

Jiya nodded her head as he wrapped his arms around her waist but then again his mind messed up and he pulled himself back.

"It's enough Jiya! Please, I can't do more now!" The lady photographer was trying to find what's the issue but only if she could understand.

Shivansh immediately took off the blazer and walked out of there. Jiya felt a little bad but she covered it up remembering what was the truth of their marriage.

"It's enough. You please send these photographs on this address" She told her and ran out of the studio after changing into her previous clothes.

Outside the studio Shivansh was waiting for her in the car. She silently sat inside and clipped the seat belt.