•ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ•

The curtains slided on side as the brights rays of sun flashed inside the room as it spread throughout the room. The blow of wind flew touching the soft skin of his face. He smile inhaling the fresh air and then marched inside. Wearing a white shirt with blue jeans he checked himself in the mirror.

He walked towards the other side of bed and with a charming smile sat on the soft mattress with his hand pushing the cradle to swing it.

He bent down and with his rough lips planted a kiss on his baby's head. The baby pouted his lips still in sleep.

"Wake up my cub! How much more time you will sleep? Papa is missing you cub"

Shivansh cutely requested to his sleeping baby. He pinched his son's cheek with his fingers and again kissed him. At last his son did movements and stretched his body. Leaving a yawn he opened his small eyes and was on the verge of crying as little babies always do this work first after getting up.

Shivansh quickly picked up his baby and started swinging him in his arms before he could get the chance of crying.

Little shravan giggled seeing his father and seeing him like that shivansh took the breathe of relief. Both were playing together with each other when suddenly from behind two soft arms wrapped around shivansh's neck. Shravan started giggling more seeing the most prettiest lady of his and his father's life. Shivansh titled his head and pecked on his sweet wife's cheek.

"I told you not to wake him this soon. But you will never listen to me, right?" She scolded sweetly pinching her son's chubby cheek which made him giggle.

Shivansh pulled his wife in his arm and pecked on her forehead. She smilingly rested her head on his shoulder while looking at her six month old son.

"Can we come inside?" Two voice came from behind as they both forced their bodies to turn and with big smile nodded their heads. The elderly couple walked near them and soon the baby from shivansh's hand disappeared. He was stunned by this with his dropped jaw he made a stern face and Pari giggled seeing him.

"What is it dad? Everyday I do efforts to wake him and just after that you snatch away my child from me. This is not right. Now give my son back to me." He streched his hands to take his son but only if his parents willing to give him back.

"You go and do your work. Our prince will play with his granny and grandpa, right shravan?!" It was shivansh's father.

"Mom!"

"No Shiv! Listen to your dad and don't do this everyday failed efforts. Don't worry before night Shravan will come to you. Let's go Ram!"

Shivansh's mother, Mita directly declared and both of them gone out with their little grandson in their amrs. Shivansh tried a lot but nothing happen in front of them.

There Pari sat on the bed laughing at her husband's condition. This happens daily as from the day their son had born, he has become the center of attraction and no one willingly leave him. Getting defeated Shivansh sat back on his place glaring at his wife who is still teasing him by showing her teeth.

"What?!" He grumbled throwing pillow on her. Pari caught it immediately and returned him the same gesture.

"What?! When you know this happens everyday then how you're making faces like a monkey. Now get out of here." She stood up from the bed and started walking but before that Shivansh tugged on her wrist pulling her on him. He flipped her down hovering over her.

"Shiv!"

Her voice was utterly surprised by this move of him. She gazed at him and got a smile in returns.