•ʜɪꜱ ᴏᴜᴛʙᴜʀꜱᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ•

Vote Target- 400+

•••

"My Shravan is so strong, right? He doesn't cry on these small wounds. Chalo ab shant ho jao, darling. You're strong like your Papa right, my sher? So, stop crying and don't waste these precious tears baby" Wiping the lone tear from Shravan's cheek Shivansh picked his baby up who was sobbing for long and walked inside the house.

Both were playing in the garden as Shravan was again trying to walk by his own and that action resulted in him falling down making him cry badly. Shivansh diverted his son's attention before only.

Getting inside the home Shivansh handed Shravan to his mom as it was his eating time. Shivansh smiled at his son who began playing with his sister Shreya. Turning back he walked inside the room as always and stood in front of Pari's photo frame. It had become a daily habit for him, whenever he got time he spent it admiring her photo and talking with it.

"After some days, I'll join my department again. I won't be able to give you much time. Please don't be angry with me and don't worry I won't ignore our Shravan. I'll handle him and take his proper care. I love you so much, Angel" He leaned forward and pressed his lips over her photo.

A knock fell on the door disturbing him as he abruptly turned and then opened it welcoming the person inside.

"Mumma? You here? Do you need anything?" Ragini smiled at his words a little and entered inside.

Her vision roamed around the room as she saw everything neatly arranged but the room was filled with darkness as he closed all the windows and covered them with dark curtains not allowing the light rays to come inside.

Ragini walked towards the window as he kept gazing at her confusingly, she removed the curtains from the window and opened it letting the air and light pass inside.

"Mumma! Let it be like that how it was before. I don't like much light in the room" He said calmly as she smiled and turned to him.

"Let these lights enter into the room as well as your heart. It's time now"

"I can't really understand what you're talking about" He avoided her gaze not understanding her words or maybe he didn't wanna know.

Taking slow steps further she held his arm making him look at her with a frown.

"I want you to get married again_"

"Please don't. Atleast yo don't start it again now. You know very well that I love Pari only. I want to stay like this how I'm now" He said turning his head to other side.

"I know that but I also know you need a partner, Shivansh. Life can't go like this. That's why me and your parents decided this and I've found a girl too. You're going to marry her" She said it with little firmness making Shivansh shocked. He snapped his face at her and raised his voice.

"How can you do this? I'm not gonna get married and that's final. None can force me. Why are you all behind me? Let me live" He walked a few steps away standing near the window and banged on the wall in frustration.

"If you ever considered me as your mother then please listen to me. If you respect me then please say yes to this marriage and if not then I'll take Shravan with me to Mumbai. You know very well none will stop me. I won't let my grandson, my daughter's only symbol leave at a place where his father cares about himself more than him, where his father roams around doing his job leaving him alone all crying for his love and care." Her words were too much to take as he stood there all blank with a emotionless face.

Shivansh was all broken by this demand. How could she even say something like this? She was threatening him that she would take his son, his Shravan away from him? He was living this useless life only for his baby and now she was saying she would take his baby away from him? Shivansh gazed at her for some time and then chuckled sarcastically.