•ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ•

"Jiya! You're joining from tomorrow, so be ready" Jiya's brother entered in her room and gave a file to her. She switched off the TV and stood in front of him.

"Not tomorrow bro. I've to go with mumma to buy something so I'll join the next day. Please don't try to distrub us." She playfully jumped over the couch and scrolled down her mobile.

"Are you crazy? You're behind me all these days and now you're giving me excuses. By the way, What's the reason behind this outing?" Adhirup sat opposite to her. He snatched the mobile from her hand.

"Bhai!"

"What? Let me see the photos. Atleast I should know with whom you've taken pictures and whose pictures you took?" Adhirup said and opened the photo gallery.

"Then see and after that I'll show the photos of my bhabi to mumma. So that she can know what her son does outside" Jiya threw a glare on him and started walking out only to pull by adhirup.

"Take it, I'm sleepy. Bye, take care!" He locked the door and ran to his room immediately. Jiya laughed at her brother and then ignoring him jumped on her bed. She put the mobile on side and started thinking about evening.

"Why am I thinking this much about him? Why am I feeling like this? God! What is happening with me? Why can't remove his thoughts from my mind? Why am I getting attracted to him?" She rolled her eyes and then stared at the ceiling.

"Is this only attraction or more than attraction? I think I like him" Her lips widened more into a big blushy smile as her cheeks heated up.

❁❁❁

Here in the room Shivansh was roaming around with Shravan in his arms. He was dozing but still not leaving his father as he felt comfort on his chest. Shivansh softly rubbed his back so that he could sleep soon. After a while, he fell asleep. Shivansh smiled seeing the dripping saliva, he wiped it off of Shravan's face and pecked a kiss on his hair.

"My baby!" Later placing him in the middle of bed he put two pillows on one side as on other side he will sleep.

"Shiv, Not like that. First let me change his diaper or else he will make the bed wet and will fall sick" Pari came near her husband and son. She carefully changed her son into comfort and then made him lay on the mid of bed.

"Only you know everything, right? Who gave you classes?" He asked her.

It's been two months since their little champ entered their life.

Pari gave a tight lipped smile and said "Ji nahi patidev! I didn't take classes but I saw how to handle the babies. If you would have time other than your work, you would know"

"You will never tired of this same taunt. What problem you've with my work?" Shivansh held his head in his hand looking at her.

She twitched her nose and then adjusted herself on her side. He was stunned seeing this. He got up from the bed and sat in front of her then caressing her forehead softly he pressed his lips on her head.

"Aacha sorry! Let's sit on the balcony"

"If you touch that mobile. I'll go to my parents' house tomorrow and won't come back. Now think, what do you want? Your wife or you work. Don't know what would happen with you after me_"

"What after me? You're not going anywhere. I will come with you wherever you'll go" He stated and picked her up in his arms.

Pari kissed on his cheek while wrapping her arms around his neck.