•ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ•

Shivansh went downstairs to look after his son. Then went into the garden area where he saw Shravan. Seeing him he smiled a little and walked in that direction but later his eyes fell on Jiya. She picked up Shravan and swung him in her arms making him giggle like nothing. His big dimples were showing how hard he was laughing at the gesture. Jiya pecked on his cheek lovingly. Not for a minute Shivansh averted his gaze from them. He was staring at her action of making his son smile and happy.

"Paa_papa!" Shravan yelled stretching his arms towards Shivansh. Jiya too looked at him and gave him a smile. He picked up his son and Jiya was making faces to entertain him. Shivansh was fighting with his own self. He wanted her to stay around Shravan but on the other hand he didn't want to. 

"Senior akdu? Where are you lost?" Jiya's voice ranged in his ears as he came out of his trance.

"Nothing, when did you come?"

"How could you know when you won't come out of your room. I came here in the morning to play with my cutie Shravan" She giggled more making Shravan laugh loudly.

Shravan hid his face in Shivansh's chest as Jiya tickled him. She went around Shivansh's back to face Shravan but her leg slipped and she was going to fall when suddenly he saved her by grabbing her waist pulling her close to himself. Jiya tightly held his bicep and the collar of his shirt by another fist. He pulled her up and she fell on his chest in the sudden action. Shivansh became a little numb with the sudden closeness. Jiya lifted her face up and saw him gazing at her. Their eyes locked with each other. Shivansh's hot breath fell over her face running shivers through her body. Her senses go mad as she felt herself drowning in his orbs.

On the other hand, Shravan was continuously gazing at both of them. No one was looking at him which was making him pissed off and angry. He leaned forward and pressed his lips on Shivansh's cheek and later on Jiya's.

Their trance broke as they looked at Shravan who was giggling mischievously. Jiya tried to get out of Shivansh's arms but he was not leaving her as his attention was on Shravan.

"Sh_Shivansh, leave me" He looked at her and then at his hand, then immediately leaving her he diverted his gaze.

"Come inside" He approached her as she nodded and the three of them walked inside.

They chit-chatted for some time and then she went towards her house. After that day, Shivansh was trying to become normal with her as much as possible only for Shravan.

❁❁❁

The cool breeze of wind blew rapidly shivering the figure sleeping on the bed. The dim light of the moon touching her face as she smiled snuggling into someone. It was none other than Jiya. Her arm wrapped around the person as she rested her head on his chest. Her eyebrows wiggled confusingly as she checked her side of bed only felt the touch of another one.

She moved back a little and opened her eyes to get the view of Shivansh. Her eyes shined and she snuggled more into him. Shivansh tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her on him.

"Shivansh!" She gasped in surprise at the sudden movement by him.

He smiled looking at her shocked expression. His fingers moved on her delicate skin pushing the hair locks behind the ear. Her cheeks felt the burning sensation at his touch. Her eyes lowered automatically and lips curled in a beautiful smile.

"You're still awake?" She asked breaking the small moment of them.

"Hmm, I was missing you" He pulled her towards him hiding his face in her soft curls. Jiya was hell confused by his statement, she pushed herself up and settled on bed. Shivansh took the support of his elbow resting his face on the palm.