Important Announcement

✨ Promotion time for my other novel Rakshash Aur Rajkumari

• Excerpts from the novel •

She placed both wrists together, extending her hands towards him as if offering them for handcuffing. "What are you doing?" she purred innocently.

Her fingers paused, and he gazed at her through his lashes. His breath caught in his throat as he took in her presence. The cool breeze from the pond brushed over her, causing her thick, long hair to dance in the air. Her kohl-lined eyes were soft and relaxed, her lips curved into a gentle smile, and a blush adorned her soft cheeks. She was adorned in a light blue silk saree, with pearl jewelry adorning her body, punctuated by a few gemstones.

In that moment, his heart raced, overcome with longing and awe at her beauty. Yet, amidst the enchantment, a flicker of doubt danced in his mind, questioning his worthiness in the presence of such radiance.

"I..." He struggled to compose himself. "I am cleaning the spot where he kissed you," he said with determination, looking down.

Releasing her hand, he added, "There, done." Avoiding her gaze.

"I thought we were going to pick mangoes."She said as a smirk played on her lips as she enjoyed the effect she had on him.

"Hmm... Aam," he murmured. "Yes, let's go." With that, he stood up, ready to move on.

This time, he walked towards the mango garden without holding her hand, and she followed behind. The sunny weather began to turn cloudy, and the scent of earth after rain filled the air, indicating that it was raining somewhere nearby.

As they entered the mango garden, she suddenly pushed him with all her force against a nearby tree. He stumbled, caught off guard, and turned to find Ambika laughing at him. Her laughter was like an ethereal melody, and he couldn't help but gulp as he realized how much he had let his guard down for her to catch him off balance.

"What happened?" he asked, trying to regain his composure.

"What?" she cooed innocently, walking towards him like a cat, her hand resting behind her back.

"Why did you—" he started, but his breath caught as she moved dangerously close to him, her breath fanning over his face and her soft breast pressing against his muscular chest.

"Would you like some Paan?" she asked, her voice low and teasing.

Story: When The Princess ran away from her unwanted marriage with a commoner who is a prince in disguise.

SENAPATI RUDRAKSHA of SHIVAAY KUL

Rudraksha was blessed by Mahadev with extreme strength and wrath, born as a prince he was raised in the battleground to become the Chief commander of their Kingdom's army. Rudraksha is convinced that he can never fall in love and get married because nobody will ever dare to tame his energy.

RAJKUMARI AMBIKA of DURGA KUL

Ambika was blessed by Adi Shakti with the power of fertility, suitors were always on the doorstep but is it truly to marry her or her power? Innocent, naive and kind Ambika was famous for being the trouble maker and being dumb... So would it hurt to make another dumb decision?

She decides to run away from her marriage only to get married to the commoner who is not even serious about the relationship, but there's something that is hidden from her... The commoner is no one but Senapati Rudraksha.

Does the opposite really attract? Can a foolish girl really tame the beast within him? Or does the dark past that lurks behind them trample everything.

Status: Coming soon! Will let you know in further chapters when it will release.

Character aesthetic:

Princess Ambika

Chief Commander Rudraksha