27•सप्तविंशतिः

TRISHUL

I came out of the car and entered the Gurukul, the students were loudly reciting their lessons, some were practising Yoga, some were dancing and I passed all of them looking for the certain someone. I found the boy standing with six-seven pupils and a Guru while debating on a philosophical topic, when he noticed me he stopped talking and came towards me with a huge smile.

"Trishul Dada!"

I shook my head with a frown,"Your Guru is present there and you came to me without taking permission, that's so disrespectful."

His eyes widened and he quickly ran towards his guru and bowed down in his foot, "I am very sorry, please forgive me out of excitement I did it, I will take any punishment you will give"

"Although today is not your schedule, you will still go and fetch some wood from the forest." The Guru said and he nodded sincerely,"Now you may Go."

He came towards me and touched my feet,"May you get prosperity" I blessed him while touching his head.

"How have you been, Shankar?" I asked.

"Very Great! After my parents died in the factory, I lost all my hope, thank you for aiding me, I don't know if I can ever repay you but still I will try my best." He said.

"You like this Gurukul or the one in your hometown?" I asked.

"Both are amazing, but I just say doing political debate with my fellow pupil over here is more exciting." He said.

"Amazing." We walked out of the Gurukul and I lit a ciggerate.

"Why? You are like a God to me and yet you are on a mission of suicide with ciggerate." He said sadly.

I didn't said anything and observed my surroundings. The fresh atmosphere is so soothing that I feel like meditating.

I threw the half burnt ciggerate,"You are right, I must stop taking ciggerate as well. Life is so beautiful and I have no clue. I must start accepting my reality and move on with it."

He softly smiled at me, I moved my gaze towards the person who was walking towards us. His Demeanor was taking space, his aura oozing power and knowledge. His hair shaved and knot is made in the back of his head with few strands of hair, he was wearing Dhoti and a Shawl covering his body, the white thick janeu resembling the colour of his sandalwood tilak. He is none other than my Guru, Shree Kapila Acharya.

I quickly went towards him and did Pranam, he blessed me.

"Ciggerate, Madhya pan, amon kono bosti nei Jeyeta Tumi shebon koro ni ato din." He said with a grim face.

(Ciggerate, alcohol there's nothing that's left you have not taken.)

I bowed down my face and concentrated in his feet, what did I expect him to say? That how great of a human being I am. He touched my shoulder and closed his eyes, he flinched and then greeted his teeth finally opened his eyes. All those emotion gone and what's left is calmness, "You torchered your wife." He said.

"Yes, I am ready for the Karma." I replied.

"Are you?" He gave me a look which made me feel like a clown.

"Every women is a swaroop of Adi Shakti, torturing your wife is equivalent to torture your Kul Devi, Maa Durga." Hearing his strong words I realised the hard truth.

( Swaroop: form. Adi Shakti: The supreme devine feminine who is the embodiment of Power)

I gulped the lumbed that's in my throat,"When you make Maa Durga angry she kills the Asur in you." I stated.

"But What if the Asur is Mahadev himself?" His thunderous statement made my eyes widen and I looked at him straight in his eyes, how dare he utter this words for Mahadev?!

(Mahadev is Maa Durga's husband;)

He laughed at my reaction out loud. "It sounds weird, right? That's your life right now."

"Shiv Shakti ka Milan hua hai, what the westerns say Twin Flame union." He stated.

I looked at him confused, "What's that?"

He looked at the pond nearby and started walking,"During birth sometimes a soul split into two bodies, they have different lifestyle.... Then finally unite and serve a higher purpose to serve the world."

"I can't understand anything, Guru ji."

"You and your wife share the same soul."

"How?"

"Have you ever felt disturbed or sad after anything bad happens to her?" He asked.

I nodded,"Yes... A strong a something deeply rooted like the same thing happened to me. I think it's just pity."

"Pity can't be so deeply rooted."

"Wel... Yeah... I don't thik it can..." I whispered.

"I know that you used to see her in your dreams and then draw her. You used to think that she is imaginary but she is not. She exists, it's because you share the same soul you already had a vision of her." He said.

I nodded my head,"I never told you about it, but still you get to know..."

"Because it's a common sign of twin flame, your wife also dreams about you." I thought about it and suddenly everything made sense!

"That's- that's why she claims that she loves me no matter what.... And in anxiety attack she takes my name for help."

'' because you already help her in her dreams. Without you she can't exist and without her you can't exist. Never leave her." He said.

I looked at him in confusion. What did I just got to know?!