22 •विंशतिद्वितीयः

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
मो•हि•नि
•☾ ۞ ☽•
MOHINI
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

The flight landed on the Kolkata airport, I hop out and fresh air hit my face. This place brings so much nostalgia, Durga family loves me so much, I am like a daughter to them so I can't wait to get pampered by them!

I switched on my phone once I entered my allotted car, Trishul doesn't know that I am coming so it will be a surprise for him... I can't wait to see his shocked reaction, I giggled on that thought and looked at my phone to see that there's ten missed call from Shreedhar. Doesn't this man know that I was in a flight?!

I called him and he picked it up in two rings, well that's fast.

"HELLO?! WHERE ARE YOU ?!" I heard his worried voice from the other side.

"I landed on Kolkata." I calmly said, sometimes he just overreact.

"Oh great. Have a nice time there... without me... well no problem... can't wait to meet you... I love you... and-"

"Okay okay calm down. I love you too." I laughed.

"I think... I am addicted to you.... Without you this home feels like Samshan Ghat..." he said.

"Don't say such things! Your home is amazing."

"You put life to my home." He said.

"Yeah, whatever..."

"Don't mingle too much with Trishul." He whispered.

"I am here to meet him. And why are you so insecure-"

"I know I know... I have became so insecure about you, I am so sorry. I love you, I trust you and respect you." He said.

"I know, babe."

"What did you just called me?!" He freaked out.

I bite my lips,"Nothing" and cut the call.

The guards opened the huge mansion gate and my car entered, I step inside the palace and saw Trishul busy arguing with Dadu, I giggled at that sight.... their habit of arguing with eachother haven't stopped. I remember how Trishul used to complain about his grandfather later to me and once I take his grandfather's side he would became more angry.

(Dadu= grandfather)

"Mohini!" Aadya didi noticed me and called out, she was walking out the kitchen but run towards me when she noticed me.

They stopped arguing and looked at me. Trishul's expression was like a rollercoaster ride, his annoyed expression changed to stoic then shocked then a soft smile of confusion and started walking towards me.

"Mohini?" He asked.

"I had some important business with you, Trishul. So thought of coming here." I replied. He smiled widely.

"As you know that I am handling Shreedhar's business so it's about tha-" before I could continue, he carried me in his arms and started rotating while laughing.