Crazy Boy - Alex Lyon

Jayden was one of the media people for the Detroit Red Wings. Right now, she's currently sat in the locker room to get a few clips of the guys getting ready for their game. She moved onto her boyfriend, Alex, next. After giving him a look to tell him she was going to film him, she knelt down and started filming.

Alex looked over at the camera and widened his eyes significantly to show he was paying attention. Jayden suppressed a laugh at his expression and moved the camera a bit to show the other guys before turning it off. When he noticed the camera was off, Alex motioned Jayden over. She walked over and stood in front of him.

"What, crazy eyes?" Jayden teased. Alex rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand, pulling her down to him and into his lap, squeezing her into him.

"Who are you calling crazy eyes?" He joked, trapping her in his arms. She giggled.

"You need to get ready for your game." She told him, kissing his cheek before pushing out of his arms and packing her camera away. 

A pout resided onto Alex's face as he started putting on his chesty and jersey. Jayden laughed at his pout before walking out of the room so the team could list off their starting line up and whatever. She took her seat in the stands by the camera hole where Alex skates around.

The team jumped onto the ice and started shooting into the empty net while the two goalies stretched. Alex skated past the camera hole before going in front of the penalty box to stretch and showed his widened eyes again. Jayden shook her head and grinned at him. She stood behind the net to get a few overview shots when Alex skated over to the net. He threw his helmet on top of his head to shake his hair out of his eyes. But before putting the helmet over his face once more, he saw his girlfriend taking pictures and made the crazy eyes and motioned her to post it before going to warm ups again.

 But before putting the helmet over his face once more, he saw his girlfriend taking pictures and made the crazy eyes and motioned her to post it before going to warm ups again

detroitredwings✔️

Caption: crazy eyes 😶
Liked by jayden.watson, puckbunny1, and 68.1k others

Comments:

@user98146: widen your eyes if we're losing tonight

@jayden.watson: crazy, crazy man tsk tsk..
↳@user24869: jayden.watson whatchu gonna do if he sees this?
↳↳@jayden.watson: user24869 A) he wouldn't care and B) he doesn't have Instagram so..

Load more..

---

Post game, back at their apartment

Alex huffed dramatically as he jumped onto the couch, his suit jacket flying everywhere. Jayden walked into the room when she heard the front door shut and laughed when she saw her boyfriend sprawled stomach down on the couch. She walked over and laid down on his back. However, he didn't make a noise as he was used to this.

"Well hello to you too." He mumbled into the couch cushion. Jayden giggled and played with the curls on his head that were slightly damp from the shower he had at the arena.

Eventually, Jayden moved off his back which allowed Alex to get up to change. He changed into sweatpants and white socks before walking back in and sitting next to Jay on the couch. She smiled and leaned her head on his bare shoulder, his arm wrapping around her while his feet rested on the ottoman, scrolling through the TV to look for a show.

"You're crazy." Jayden giggled out of nowhere. Alex rose an eyebrow and looked down at her in confusion. "Your eyes are crazy." She clarified. 

Alex shook his head with a smile and squeezed her shoulder before deciding on The Office. Once he put it on, he pulled her into him even more and kissed the top of her head.

"My crazy, crazy boy." Jayden whispered as the TV played softly in front of them, the soft glow lighting the room while the couple sat cuddled on the couch.

***

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS OH MY GOD. I'M THANKING JESUS I FINALLY FINISHED IT.

I'm seeing Luke Bryan on Wednesday guys. I'm so excited. 

WC: 687