Missing You - Leo Carlsson

TW: drunkenness, cheating (JUSTICE FOR LEO IN THIS)

Leo sighed sadly as he walked into an empty apartment after practice. His mind swarmed with thoughts of the night before, knowing everything wasn't his fault yet he still felt guilty. Why did he feel guilty?

The night before

Eleana walked into the apartment, drunk and stumbling. Leo stood by the door with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. The girl looked at him.

"What's up your ass?" She drunkenly giggled as she stumbled over to him, but he pushed her away.

"I saw the post." Leo sneered, showing her his phone.

user29757

user29757

Caption: gang isn't that Leo's girlfriend?
Liked by user97520, leocarlssoon, and 23 others
Tagged: leocarlssoon

Comments:

@leocarlssoon✔️: what the hell?
user82765: leocarlssoon oh shit..

@eleana.tremblay: shh he doesn't need to know
@leocarlssoon✔️: eleana.tremblay oh hell no

---

Eleana looked at him with a guilty smile. Leo still held that stern and betrayed look on his face as he looked at her. The drunkenness in her face was clear yet she tried to play off the guilt.

"Get out." Leo said, his voice low and menacing as he spoke.

"But-" Eleana began before he cut he off.

"No buts. One question." He asked her. "How long?"

She looked down, grinning. "Five months."

Leo was shocked. Five months? He shook his head and scoffed loudly, pointing at the door. Eleana simply shrugged before walking out, still giggling drunkenly.

Present day

Leo shook his head at the memory. He can't miss her. It was her fault. She cheated, she's been dating this guy behind his back. But..

No! No buts. He thought to himself. Just a week or two ago he became healthy enough to play hockey again, he didn't need this distracting him.

No matter how much he misses her..

***

This is so short but I couldn't bring myself to write anything longer about my fav Swede ever getting cheated on bc we love him

WC: 329