Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Taylor

Sasha and I went into labor within hours of each other. Her birth was a little harder than mine but we both had healthy little boys. It took us a little time to pick out names, but I went with Luca and Sasha went with Shane.

It's been six months since the babies were born and we adjusted from a family of three to a family of five.

Mom has been helping a lot at the bakery still and Sarah accepted my job offer to stay and be full time, so mom has been training her. We also turned a corner of the bakery into a daycare for us, and a place for little kids to play when they are there.

Tommy

I can't wait to get home and give the girls their gifts. We are going to have so much fun tonight.

I get home and dinner is on the table like usual, Sasha has been cooking more since the babies were born, and actually enjoying it. We enjoy dinner and the girls give the babies their bottles and baths and get them ready for bed and I go set up their gifts for them.

Sasha

After putting the babies down for the night, we head to our room and see the outfits Tommy has gotten for us. We are out of our clothes in no time and in the outfits, he got for us. We love it when he buys us matching lingerie.

He tells us to get on our knees and put our hands behind our backs. He ties both our hands behind our back and positions us where we are both straddling each other's leg and tells us to kiss each other.

As we kiss, he takes his clothes off and strokes his cock. Rubbing it against our faces as we kiss. We start licking and kissing his cock together. "That's my good girls." He goes back and forth from my mouth to Taylor's mouth as we grind on each other's leg. We both stick out our tongues beside each other as he gives us his cum.

Taylor

Sasha and I kiss, swirling Tommy's cum in our mouths. He helps us up and puts us on the bed, putting us on our knees, pulling our panties to the side and fingering our pussies. He puts a vibrator inside each of us, puts our panties back and place and moves us back to the floor.

He places us in front of each other on our knees, leaving just enough room for him to stand in between us. He takes turns turning around and filling our mouths with his cock.

As Sasha sucks in his cock, he holds my head against his ass, and I slide my tongue over his hole, lick him all over. "That's it baby." I slide my tongue inside as he bobs my head back and forth.

He holds my head tight against him as he pulls Sasha's head tight, deep throating he and cumming down her throat. He turns around and kisses me and takes the vibrators out, and uncuffs our hands.

He told us to remove each other's clothes and get on all fours with our asses touching each other. He grabs the double ended dildo and slides it in our pussies and pounds it back and forth. He let's go and watches as we buck against each other.

He tells me to climb on the bed and he ties my hands to the headboard. He puts a strap-on dildo on Sasha and lets her have her way with me, letting her play with both holes before he takes over.

He takes over and goes back and forth pounding my pussy and my ass. Sasha climbs on the bed behind him, he stops for a moment as she shoves the dildo in his ass. He leans over me and grabs my hands on the headboard as she thrusts into his ass.

He kisses my neck as the force of her pounding his ass, pushes him deeper inside me. He unties my hands and locks his hands in mine as he starts thrusting hard and deep inside me. I grip his hands tighter as I reach my climax, just holding on for dear life as I let loose, soaking him and feeling his cum fill my pussy.

Tommy

As I cum in Taylor, Sasha keeps pounding away at my ass. I lean down and hold Taylor's hands tight and suck and bite down on her shoulders. Sasha doesn't stop till she wears herself out and falls over beside us.

As I lay here with both of my girls nuzzled on my chest, I can't believe they are both mine and we that we have two precious little boys. I couldn't be happier. It's definitely been a wild ride, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I kiss both their foreheads and drift off to sleep, being thankful for my amazing family.

Taylor

I wake up in the middle of the night craving Tommy's touch. I go to turn over and it's just me and Sasha in the bed, so I get up and go look for him. I found him in the nursery watching the babies sleeping. I go over and kiss his shoulder and reach around rubbing him over his pants. He quickly turns around and pushes me out in the hall and against the wall, kissing me.

He leads back to our room, I drop my robe, and get down on all fours. It's not long before his boxers are on the floor and he has my legs spread wide open, fingering my pussy from behind.

He grabs a hold of my hair as he slides finger after finger inside me, my body craving him, wanting to take whatever he gives me. He pounds away as his whole hand fills my pussy, fisting me. "That's it baby, ride my hand." He puts his hand over my mouth, I don't know how Sasha is still sleeping but, she must need it, so I try and hold it in.

He takes his fist out of my pussy and shoves his cock in my ass, he puts his hand over my mouth as he begins to pound my ass, going deeper and harder with every thrusts.

Tommy

I don't know what's gotten into Taylor tonight, but I fucking love it. I've needed a good fucking release and since the kids were born, I've been going easy on the girls till they said they were ready, and I think Taylor was beyond ready.

I lay on the floor and let her ride my cock. She bounces up and down and doesn't want to stop. I pull her down and kiss her as I lift my legs, shoving my cock deep inside her, muffling her moans in my mouth.

I wrap my arms around her lower back and pound her fast and hard, she moves her mouth to my shoulder and bites down. "fuck" I pound her even harder, and she digs her teeth into my shoulder. "that's it, baby, bite as hard as you want."

She doesn't release her mouth from my shoulder, until she gushes all down my cock and collapses on my chest as I cum deep inside her pussy.

I pull a cover down off the bed and we lay on the floor, it's not long before she has that look in her eye. I lay her flat on her stomach and spread her legs open and fuck her ass till we both cum again and again, and she finally falls back to sleep in my arms.

Sasha

I wake up and go to check on the babies and I find Tommy and Taylor on the floor, looking like they were spent. I couldn't help but laugh and wonder how the hell did I slept through that, I go check on the babies and then I rush to the bathroom with a wave of nausea. After I threw up, I found a pregnancy test and took it, as I waited for the results Tommy and Taylor had made their way to the bathroom to check on me. They see the test and we all sit there and wait for the results.