Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Taylor

We go to put our dresses back on and Tommy stops us. "Don't you dare cover up those sexy bodies, just leave your clothes in the car." He opens the trunk and gets 2 bags out. It's your birthday and you're the one doing the surprising... He says, "you have no idea, the fun is just getting started." We followed him inside the house, not caring who could see us. Sasha says she can't wait.

Tommy leads into the house. He sets the gift bags down and says they are for later. Tommy comes up behind us, running his hands over our shoulders, moving down our bodies and in between our legs. "My girls are so wet." Sasha says yes sir, and I say yes daddy. "Be good girls for me and take each other's clothes off." We slowly take each other's clothes off. I ask what would you like us to do next daddy? " I want the two of you to sit on the couches across from each other and watch each other as you play with yourself." We both say yes daddy and climb on the couches facing each other.

I lick my fingers, as I spread my legs open. Rubbing my pussy as I watch Sasha do the same. "That's it, use those fingers." I slide my fingers inside me, slowly moving them in and out of my pussy. The excitement grew, having them both watching me. I was so close to cumming. Tommy comes over, taking control of my hand, fucking my pussy with my fingers, pushing me over the edge. He takes my fingers out and sucks them. "You taste so good, baby." He goes over to Sasha. "Did that make you cum baby? Watching me play with her?" Yes, daddy says Sasha. He gets down on his knees and licks her pussy. "I need your taste on my lips too, baby."

He flips Sasha around and tells me to come over. Yes daddy! "Get on your knees" I get on my knees and open my mouth. He slides his fingers in my mouth, I suck on them as he moves them back and forth. He takes his fingers out and rubs Sasha's ass with them. She moans as he fingers her ass. He takes his other hand and puts his fingers in my mouth, I suck them knowing what is about to happen as he tells me to get on the couch beside Sasha. I climb up beside Sasha, as his finger rubs against my ass, I lean over and start kissing her. We moan into each other's mouths as he pounds our asses with his fingers. "I could get used to this, having both of you all the time." I mean the thought has crossed my mind, but could this really be something? His fingering slows down and he tells us to turn around. As he strokes his dick, he tells us to stick our tits out. We do as he asks and he cums all over them. "Lick my cum off of each other." We face each other, taking turns licking, sucking on each other's breasts. Trying to get every drop of him.

We moved to the bedroom. "I want my two sexy women to lay down for me." We both lay on our backs, we run our hands over each other as Tommy climbs on the bed in between us. He starts rubbing our clits as we lean over and kiss each other. "Whose pussy is getting this dick first?" Sasha says she wants to watch me take his dick first. I climb over on top of Sasha, kissing her breast, as Tommy slides his dick inside of me. As he pounds my pussy, I suck on her nipples. She pulls me to her mouth and starts kissing me. I moan into her mouth as I feel her hands on my ass, squeezing my ass checks, her fingers rubbing me, then entering my ass.

My head falls on her chest as Tommy pounds me harder and harder, and she fingers my ass. Tommy tells me to cum for them. I let go and let my orgasm take over. He grabs my hips and thrust hard and deep into my pussy, pounding me until he cums inside me. Then he gently rolls me over as Sasha climbs on top of me. Sasha sucks on my neck and squeezes my breast as Tommy pounds her pussy. No wonder she wanted another person in the bedroom... I wonder if he is like this all the time...

I run my hands up and down her body, I kiss her, sticking my tongue deep in her mouth. She puts her hands on my head as she kisses me back just as hard. I reach down, rubbing her clit, as Tommy pounds her pussy. She leans down, sucking on my nipple and squeezing my other breast as she lets go and gives in, letting her orgasm take over. Tommy grabs hold of her hips, just like he did to me and pounds her till he cums inside of her. He gently lays her back down beside me. Sasha and I are both spent, he covers us up and says he will give us our gifts tomorrow, and gives us both a kiss, and tells us to get some sleep.

In the morning, we wake up to Tommy saying, "Good morning my beautiful ladies." "I will go fix breakfast while you two get a bubble bath, the water's waiting for you." The water feels amazing as I sink into the tub. We just sit in the tub holding hands and relaxing, we are both still exhausted from last night.

Tommy comes in... "Breakfast is ready. Did I wear my girls out last night?" Just a little. "Here let me help you out." He gets us both out of the tub, drying us off and putting a t-shirt on us. He kisses both of our foreheads and says, "Let's go eat breakfast, and then you two can get some more rest."

He leads the way to the kitchen, taking us to a table full of food. Sasha says, "Thanks baby, this looks amazing." I say thanks Tommy, this looks delicious. "Nothing but the best for my girls." I know Sasha said let's just live in the moment... but this feels like it's becoming something more...