Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Taylor

The next morning, we all get up and start getting ready for the day. Sasha rides with me, and we go and open the bakery. As the day goes on, Tommy starts a group chat between us.

Tommy- Hey my love bunnies

Sasha - hey you sexy pants

Taylor - hey handsome

Tommy- I had a great time with the two of you.

Taylor- I did too

Sasha- it was definitely a great time.

Tommy- what would you say about doing it again this weekend?

Sasha- I like the thought of that.

Tommy- What about you Taylor?

Taylor- I would really like that too...

Tommy- I'll let you two get back to work, I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Taylor- I can't wait!

Sasha- love you, can't wait!

Sasha and I talk in-between customers. I asked her what we were doing. She said "Taylor, we are just having fun, let's go with it" I shook my head and said "you're right, we are having fun, why worry about it. "Exactly, we are having a great time together." She leans in and kisses me, I start kissing her back, but I can't help but wonder where this is going. The rest of the day goes by quickly. I go upstairs and watch T.V. and fall asleep on the couch.

I woke up the next morning and went to take a shower. It's been a long time since I had fallen asleep and slept on the couch all night. As I go downstairs to the bakery, I see that Sasha is just getting there too. We both laughed and I said I guess we both needed to catch up on some sleep. Sasha says "I guess so..." The week goes by quickly.

I headed to the lingerie store and picked out a new outfit for tonight. I want to surprise Tommy and Sasha with something new. I try on a few different pieces till I find the one I like the most.

I got a text from Tommy, saying they will pick me up. He said he wanted to take me and Sasha out for dinner. I texted them back saying I will be ready and waiting for them. I head back home and start getting ready. I can't wait to see them. I've been thinking about tonight all week...

Tommy and Sasha picked me up and we headed to the restaurant. Tommy requested a booth for us. The hostess seats us, Tommy sits in the middle. I was excited to be with them, but I was nervous about the three of us out together... How could I expect others to understand, if I didn't even understand what we were doing... Tommy squeezes my hand and leans over and whispers in my ear... "Don't worry baby, there's no need to be nervous." I know... I just can't help it. He gives me a kiss. I grin as I say that helps.

While we wait for our food, I look over at Sasha, we lean over Tommy and give each other a kiss. We start kissing Tommy's neck, as we run our hands on his thighs. He places his hands on our thighs. As our hands move, so does his. As we rub his cock, his fingers go under our panties. "Are my girls going to stay quiet?" Ummm uh huh... Sasha says, "yes daddy!"

He slides a finger inside both of us, slowly sliding in and out. He slides another finger inside us, fingering us harder. When he has us both where we wanted us, he takes his fingers out. Just as he pulls his fingers out the waiter brings our food out. We are enjoying an amazing meal. I can't keep my mind from thinking about what will happen next. As we finish eating Tommy says "I can't wait to get the two of you back home... The plans I have for you...." I start blushing with excitement as I ask what those plans might be. "You will just have to wait and see." Sasha says "baby, I can't wait" Me either. Tommy motions for the waiter and asks for the check.

We headed to the car. Tommy says, "I want you two to ride in the backseat together." We grin and say yes sir. "Are my girls going to do whatever daddy wants tonight?" We say yes daddy at the same time. "That's my good girls." "Show me what you are wearing under your dresses." Tommy watches in the rearview mirror as we take our clothes off. Is this what you wanted daddy? "Like this daddy?" says Sasha. Tommy says "yes, you both look so fucking sexy!" "Now play with each other till we get home."

"That's it, Daddy likes watching you play with each other." says Tommy. Sasha tells him she likes it when he watches us. I pause from sucking on Sasha's neck and say, me too. I lay Sasha down in the backseat, putting her leg up front, she rubs her foot against Tommy. I kiss her over her panties, running my tongue over the sides of them. I slide her panties to the side. I rub her thighs, as I kiss her pussy. I run my tongue from front to back. I slide my finger inside her as I suck on her clit. "That feels so damn good baby!"

I slide another finger inside her, I run my tongue up her body, as I make my way to her mouth. I start kissing her as I pound my fingers into her pussy. "Oh my god!!! Don't stop!" I start pounding my fingers harder into her pussy. I take my other hand and start rubbing my pussy. Her body starts shaking as her orgasm takes over, I don't let up, I keep pounding her pussy and I start sucking on her nipple until she cums.

Sasha tells me to turn around. I turn around, climbing in between the front seats on the center console, Sasha sitting in between my legs on the backseat. She grabs my ass checks and gives them a good squeeze. She pulls my panties down around my knees. She gives my pussy a lick, tells me "You are so fucking wet baby." I told her it was all hers. She slides her fingers inside me and starts pounding my pussy. That feels fucking amazing! Tommy turns his head back and says, "my sexy girls are fucking amazing, and daddy can't wait to get you home and have his turn." As she fingers my pussy going deeper with each push, I feel her tongue on my ass. As she slides her tongue in my ass, I yell Oh fuck! That feels so good! As she slides her tongue in and out of my ass and she fucks my pussy with her fingers an intense orgasm takes over and I squirt all over her. As we pull in the driveway, she pulls my panties back up.