Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Taylor

Thank God it's Sunday and we finally get a day off to rest. I am so glad I got some job listings posted yesterday. Sasha is still fast asleep, so I go downstairs and watch TV and lay on the couch.

Tommy comes and joins me on the couch, he had just gotten home from the gym. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" I'm just tired, and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I figured I would watch some TV. He must've had the magic touch; he gave me a foot massage and I was fast asleep.

Tommy

I love watching my girl's sleep. I gently put Taylor's feet on the couch and head upstairs to check on Sasha.

Sasha is just waking up as I walk in the bedroom. Good morning sunshine. "Good morning." I lean over and give her a kiss. She pulls me in close kissing me hard. I run my hand in between her legs.

Does my girl need some attention this morning? "Yes baby, I do." I stand up and take my clothes off. I climb on top of her, gently kissing her neck, making my way tongue her body with my tongue. She spreads her legs open as I guide my cock inside her. As I start thrusting into her pussy, she wraps her legs around me. I know she likes it gentle. That's one of the reason's I am so happy to have Taylor, unlike Sasha, she likes it rough.

I suck on her breast, using my tongue to play with her nipple, letting her climax before me, as she cums, I pump my cock inside her, filling her with my cum.

Sasha

I get dressed and head downstairs to make breakfast. Tommy usually cooks for us, and Taylor always is baking, I want to surprise them. When breakfast is ready, I go wake Taylor up off the couch. She looked so peaceful, but she needs to eat, it was almost lunchtime and I know she didn't eat much yesterday. I made breakfast for you baby. She smiles and says she was starving. Tommy was just on his way downstairs from his shower, as he comes down the stairs, he says, "something smells amazing." Taylor says, "Sasha made us breakfast." Tommy gives me a kiss on the check and says, "he can't wait."

Taylor

Sasha cooked an amazing breakfast, sometimes I forget she can cook, she just doesn't like to.

After we eat, we all go to the couch and hangout. Tommy' asks us what time out appointments are tomorrow. I tell him we made them for eight tomorrow morning, so we won't be too late opening the bakery. He gives us both a kiss, he seems really excited about the babies. He asks if I have had any hits on the job postings. I told him not yet, but hopefully we find some help soon. I hadn't realized how much help we were already needing. He says, "Don't worry baby, we will get you guys some help. I'll even help you if you need me too."

I grin and say I could use your help right now. "Anything you need baby." I climb on his lap and say anything? "Yes, anything baby." I start kissing him. I raise my arms as Sasha takes my shirt off. Sasha stands behind me, I lean against her body as she cupped my breast. "Damn baby, your nipples are so hard." Tommy licks my nipple and says, "and so fucking sensitive too!" Oh yes, they fucking are. He slides his hand in between my legs, "damn baby, why didn't you say anything, I would've put you on the table and had you with breakfast."

I grin and say, I wanted to see how wet I could get before I couldn't take it any longer. He grins, as he barely touches me with his fingers. I almost fall backwards, but Sasha is there to catch me. "Fuck baby, this is going to be fun." Yes, it is! Sasha keeps me balanced while Tommy gets his clothes off.

He spreads my legs open wide are I lower myself on his cock. Just the touch of his cock sliding inside me is making me shake with pleasure. Sasha takes her clothes, she gets on her knees behind me, I feel her breast against my back as she presses her body tighter against me. Kissing the back of my neck. Licking me down my back as she slides her hand underneath me, guiding Tommy's cock the rest of the way inside me.

Once I'm sitting all the way on his cock, Tommy starts bouncing me up and down, my body is so excited, I feel like I have no control over it. I let Tommy and Sasha take over, using my body for their pleasure as they pleasure me.

As Tommy bounces my ass up and down on his cock. Sasha runs her tongue down my back. Her tongue finding it's way inside my ass. Driving me even more wild than I already am.

I fell over on Tommy's chest. "Do you need us to stop baby." Don't you fucking dare." He laughs and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

Sasha slides her finger in my ass. Oh fuck! Sasha says, "I know you want your ass to ride his cock while I eat your pussy." Yes baby! She slides another finger in, pounding me even harder.

I look at Tommy and grin as I tell him he has to turn me around. He laughs, and says what like this, he picks me up and turns me faster than I thought was even possible. Sasha sucks his cock, before sliding it in my house. Tommy waits for Sasha to get her tongue inside my pussy, before he starts bouncing me. Tommy spreads my legs wide, putting his arms under my knees to bounce me up and down. Making my ass take his cock deep.

Sasha sucks my clit as she fingers my pussy, I just keep cumming and cumming and it feels like I will never stop. Tommy cums in my ass, and kisses my neck, and says "as much as I like to keep fucking you baby, I don't want to destroy your pussy or that pretty ass. I leaned back and gave him a kiss. "I will carry you upstairs and let Sasha give you a nice relaxing bath". Sasha kisses me and says, "I like the sound of that."