Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Taylor

Two weeks go by. There's been a lot of flirting and texting between the three of us. Tommy comes by the bakery. "I have to go away for a week on a business trip, I really don't like the thought of either of you being alone at night, or me being so far away." Sasha said, "I don't like it either." Should I come and stay with Sasha while you are away? Sasha gets excited and says, yes please, come stay with me. Tommy says "yes, I was hoping my girls would stay together while I'm away... I even left your gifts on the bed." I had completely forgotten about the gifts he had gotten us on his birthday. Of course, I will stay with Sasha while you are away. He gives me a key to the house and kisses both of us and tells us he will call tonight to check on us.

The rest of the day went by quickly, I grabbed what I needed from my apartment, and rode home with Sasha. We went straight to the bedroom; we couldn't wait any longer to see what gifts he had gotten us. As we go to open the gifts, he video calls us.

Tommy-I see my girls are home now... Have you opened your gifts?

Taylor- We just got home.

Sasha- we were just about to open them.

Tommy- I guess I had great timing; I want to watch you open them.

We open the bags, faces shocked with excitement. As we see all the sex toys he bought us.

Tommy- Is that a look of joy or fear?

Taylor- It's a look of joy and excitement daddy!

Sasha- excited baby!

Tommy- that's what I wanted to hear; I hope you both have fun playing with each other. I wish I could stay on and watch, but I have work to do.

Sasha- Bye baby, love you.

Taylor - bye Tommy

Tommy - love you both.

The video call ended... Did Tommy just say he loved me? Sasha and I look at all the toys, she grins and says, "what do you want to try first?" I say there are so many to choose from... why don't you pick? She comes over and starts kissing my neck, whispering in my ear, "don't worry baby, I'll be gentle." I start kissing her, her hands slide under my dress, she lifts it over my head. I remove her dress, kissing her neck, down to her breast. Our underwear comes off quickly as we move to the bed. She tells me to lay on my back.

I lay on my back as she picked up a vibrator, turning it on, rubbing it over my nipples, moving it down my body, rubbing the outside of my pussy with it before sliding it inside me. I say, Baby that feels so fucking good. As she pushes it in and out of my pussy, she starts turning it up, my body starts shaking from the intense orgasm. I tell Oh god!! Don't stop!!! As my body relaxes, she slowly removes the vibrator from my pussy, she gives it a lick and says baby you taste so fucking good! I flipped her over, taking the vibrator from her. I slide it inside her, as I suck on her breast. I slowly turn it up as I push it further inside her. Sasha moans out in pleasure, as I suck her nipples and pound her pussy with the toy. I don't stop until she has an amazing orgasm.

We rest for a few minutes and then go and get in the bathtub, after all we both love bubble baths. As I look for the bubble bath, I see a box of tampons, and start thinking to myself, when was my last period....

I fill the tub, and keep thinking about it... As we were soaking, I could sense Sasha staring at me. Sasha looks at me and asks me what's on my mind...Um... I saw the box of tampons... and it made me wonder when my last period was... "Now that you mention that I don't remember my last one either..." I guess we need to stop at the store on the way to the bakery in the morning. "Yeah, I think you're right."

The next morning, we stopped at the store and headed up to my apartment above the bakery to both take a pregnancy test. We nervously stare at the test, as we watch a second line appear on both. This was not in the plans... But plans change...

We look at each other... We don't know whether to be excited or scared. Sasha asks how do we tell Tommy? I said I think we keep it to ourselves and wait till he gets home from his trip. Sasha says you're right; we should wait for him to get home.

The day seems to go on forever. We called and made dr. appointments for next week, Tommy would be home, and we thought he would want to go with us. Sasha was up front by herself while I was in the back baking. Suddenly, she runs back to me saying our parents are here. We haven't seen our parents, since they left us in charge of the bakery. I walked out front; I knew Sasha was panicking. Hi mom, Hello Spencer. My mom said they just wanted to stop by and see how things were going before they left for their trip. We are doing great, where are you going again? Spencer answers and says they are taking a month-long trip to France. They were on their way to the airport, my mom insisted they stopped by before they left. A wave of relief hits me and Sasha, knowing they were leaving for a month. Sasha says we don't want to keep you, we are doing good, and we hope you have a safe trip. We gave them hugs and felt relief as soon as they walked out of the door.

That night we get home and curl up on the couch and fall asleep watching T.V. Sasha's phone ringing wakes us both up. It was Tommy calling to check on us. Sasha sleepily answers the phone.

Sasha- Hello

Tommy- Did I wake you?

Sasha- Yes, it's okay though, we fell asleep on the couch.

Tommy- I won't keep you, I just wanted to check on you two. Go get some rest, baby, give Taylor a kiss from me and tell her to give you a kiss from me.

Sasha- I will baby, I love you.

Tommy- Love you too!

We give each other a kiss and we head upstairs and go to bed.