Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Taylor

I head upstairs to my apartment to get my stuff together, and head on over to Sasha and Tommy's house. Sasha that it would be more fun if we got ready together.

On the ride over, all I can think about is the image of Sasha in that sexy lingerie. I've only imagined doing something like this in my wildest dreams. I never thought a fantasy like this would ever come true!

As I pulled into the driveway, waves of nervousness and excitement hit me. Sasha is waiting for me at the door. She has the biggest grin on her face. I walked up to her and gave her a kiss. As our lips meet it's like electricity.

We head upstairs to their master bathroom and start getting ready. As we take our clothes off, the excitement grows within. Sasha turns on the shower. Asking if I am going to join her. I shyly grin as I join her in the shower. We start kissing and rubbing our bodies against each other. Our breast touching, my nipples getting harder as her hard nipple touched mine. I tell her touch feels so fucking good. She tells me mine does too.

We lather each other up as we run our hands all over each other's bodies. As the water clears away the soap, I kiss her breast. She moans as I suck on her nipple while I slide my hand between her legs. She takes her hand and slides it between my legs.

As I slide my fingers in her pussy, she slides her fingers in mine. As I fuck her with my fingers, I start craving to taste her. I sit down on the shower bench and pull her body towards me. I can't wait any longer. I need to taste her. She spreads her legs open as I kiss my way towards her pussy. I run my tongue back and forth before sliding it inside her. She grabs hold of my head and starts grinding against my face.

We hear Stella's phone go off. It was Tommy saying he was almost home. We get out of the shower and start getting ready. We get ready quickly and head downstairs to wait for Tommy. I can't wait for him to get him. "I can't wait either" says Sasha. The anticipation is driving us wild. We decide to start making out on the couch while we wait for Tommy to get home.

Tommy walks in... "What do we have here?" with a grin on his face. We say Happy Birthday! Tommy says "he can't wait to open his birthday gifts. "We can't wait to be unwrapped. Tommy sits down on the couch, motioning for us to sit beside him.

Tommy leans over and kisses Sasha, then turns and starts kissing me. He puts a hand on both of our thighs, running his hand back and forth as he tells us to kiss each other.

We lean over top of Tommy as we start kissing, he rubs our ass cheeks and gives us a little smack.

I give my ass a shake, he gives it another smack and squeezes my ass cheek. Tommy asks "You like that don't you" I lean to him and say yes, as I start kissing him. Sasha starts kissing my neck. We both slide our hands on his legs, moving then slowly towards his cock. Rubbing him through his pants. Tommy says, "we are going to have so much fun tonight."

Sasha and I look at each other and then to Tommy and say, "yes we are" As I start unbuttoning Tommy's shirt, Sasha starts unzipping his pants. Tommy stands up, throwing his clothes to the floor. Telling us to slowly undress each other. We both say yes sir. We slowly start undressing each other, taking our time running our hands all over each other. Tommy is watching, and stroking his cock as we take turns taking our clothes off, only moving them an inch at a time down our bodies.

As our clothes hit the floor, he tells us to get down on our knees. We both get on our knees and crawl over to him. We take turns sucking his cock and sucking on his balls.

"Get those pretty asses on the couch."

As we sit on the couch, he gets down on his knees and tells us to spread our legs.

He licks my pussy and then Sasha's pussy, then he starts rubbing both of our pussies. Sliding his fingers inside us at the same time. He starts fingering us harder and harder. I start kissing Sasha as his fingers go deeper inside me. "Sasha, come here and taste Taylor" As she starts licking my pussy, Tommy starts fucking her from behind. I can feel her tongue going deeper inside me as Tommy thrust harder into her. I grab her head and don't let go until I cum. As I cum, Tommy cums inside Sasha. Tommy said, "Let's go upstairs."

Once we were in the bedroom, he told Sasha to lie on the bed. Sasha lays down, He sits down on the ottoman and tells me to climb on top of her. "Give me a show, loves." I tell him yes sir. I start kissing Sasha, moving my lips down her neck, down her chest, to her breast. Licking and sucking on her breast. Her nipples are getting harder and harder as I nibble on them.

I lick her stomach as I move down her body. I spread her legs wide open as I lick her pussy. I turn back and look at Tommy as I turn around and sit my pussy on her face. He starts stroking his dick faster as I lean down and start licking and sucking on Sasha's pussy. "Oh Fuck" says Tommy. I start grinding against Sasha's face. He tells me to turn around. I turn around and have my body over Sasha's, I start kissing her, as he slides his tongue in my pussy.

He grabs my hips as he shoves his tongue deeper inside me. As his tongue comes out, his cock goes in. Sasha repositions herself, putting her pussy in my face. I grab her hips and bury my face in her. I don't stop until she cums for me. Tommy starts thrusting harder and deeper inside my pussy. "This is the best birthday present ever! I love fucking both of you and watching you play with each other" I rest my head on Sasha as Tommy keeps pounding my pussy. He doesn't stop until he comes inside me.

The three of us just lay there on the bed together, taking it all in. They put me in the middle as we fell asleep with our bodies entangled with each other.