Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Taylor

The next morning, we all anxiously get ready for our Dr. appointments. We get there early and explain we would like to go back with each other, they start to say no, then Tommy steps in and explains he is the father of both, without revealing too much about our situation, after all we are still figuring out what that is ourselves, and the nurse agrees to let us go back to the room together.

The dr. examines me first, I hold Sasha and Tommy's hands while they do the ultrasound. The dr. says everything is looking good and baby is measuring about 5 weeks, it's still early, so they want to check aging in 4 weeks. It was now Sasha's turn, just like me the dr. says her baby is also measuring about 5 weeks. Dr. Travers laughed and said you must've had a great night. Tommy laughed and said we sure did!

After our appointment we stop and get something to eat, and Tommy drops us off at the bakery. We start the day off and I get to baking while Sasha takes care of the front like usual. Sasha comes and gets me and tells me there are a group of 3 high school girls looking for summer jobs. I finish what I am doing and go straight out and talk to them.

I go and introduce myself, and they tell me their names, Melaine, Sarah, and Beth. We talk about if they have any experience in the kitchen or with work in general, Sarah says before they moved here a couple months ago, she will help out at her grandma's bakery and she showed me pictures and videos that her and her grandmother made. She says you know how it is, you need everything for social media these days. I laugh and say you are so right. Beth and Melanie say they don't have as much experience at baking, but they were good with people, they both helped do bakes sales and over events for school.

I ask them, I know you said you were looking for summer jobs, but are you interested in working an hour or two tonight and see how it goes, I don't want to interfere with your schoolwork or anything, and you will be paid for it, of course. They all say they just need to call their parents and make sure it was okay. They all get the okay from their parents to do a trial run. Sasha shows Melanie and Beth everything about up front, and I take Sarah to the kitchen with me.

Sasha

I hope these girls work out, I know I am tired, but Taylor is even more tired and does so much more than me with all the baking. I take Melaine and Beth and show them the kitchen, I show them where the baked goods will be sitting when they are ready to be put in the display cases. I take them back out front showing them how everything goes, where the cleaning supplies were, and going over day to day things that come up.

Taylor

I asked Sarah to my one of my cookie recipes. I helped her get all the ingredients she needed; I know she will learn where things are easily. She follows the recipe exactly. We tasted the cookies when they came out of the oven, and they were just perfect. I call Sasha and the other girls in for them to try.

I asked the girls how much they were looking to make an hour. They all said around $12 is what their parents told them to expect. I smiled and said would you considering doing a couple hours on the weekends till you get out of school for the summer, I know you have about a month or so left, but we could give you each $16 an hour. They all got their phones out, and called their parents right away, telling them about the offer I had just given them, I had to talk to each of their parents about why I was offering them so much money for a first-time job. I talked to Melanie and Beth's parents first and then I talked to Sarah's mom, her mom told me how her grandmother had passed away and that's why they had moved here, and how she had been depressed not being able to have someone to bake with. My hormones were a mess, I told her, that her daughter was an amazing baker, and I would be honored to bake with her and keep her grandmother's memories alive.

Tommy

My girls are just getting home from work, and they look so excited. Sasha rushes over to me and tells me that they hired 3 high school students for some part time help today. I give them both hugs and a kiss and say I'm so glad you were able to get help. Taylor says one of them is even a baker, she used to help her grandma in her bakery. I told them that was great news!

I had dinner waiting for them when they got home. So, we all headed to the dining room to enjoy it.

After dinner, we headed upstairs, we've all been sharing a bedroom for the most part, sometimes I sleep in a different bed, when I have to work in the middle of the night on my computer, so I don't wake them.

We get upstairs and I take my clothes off and sit in a chair as Sasha and Taylor undress each other. I love watching them together. They slowly take each other's clothes off, running their hands all over each other. Sasha sits on the edge of the as Taylor picks up two toys and asks her what she wants Taylor to use on her. Sasha picks out the strap on dildo and tells Taylor she wants it in her ass tonight. Taylor grins and says whatever you want baby and gives her a kiss.

Sasha gets on all fours and Taylor spreads her open, kissing her ass, and running her tongue all around before sliding her tongue inside. Taylor grips Sasha's hips as Sasha put's her hands on Taylor's head, grinding her ass in her face.

Taylor starts fingering her ass, Sasha pounds her ass back against her, taking her fingers deeper and deeper. Taylor, teases Sasha with the dildo, and slowly slides it in her ass, picking up speed pounding her hard and deep.

I come behind Taylor, and give her ass a lick, my fingers pounding away in, driving her wild as the tip of my dick touches her ass, she looks back and says "give it to me daddy" I shove my cock in her ass and give her the pounding of her fucking life. I reach up and grab Sasha's hips, driving that dildo deep inside her ass, making them both cum for me, as I cum in Taylors ass.

We lay on the bed, and I ask them if they are ready for round 2.