Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Taylor

We've made it to the six-month mark! All our parents are in town at the same time, so Tommy suggested we get this over with and have a dinner and let them all know at once. Sasha and I are both terrified of what they will think, but we are ready to part ways with them if they don't want to be a part of our new lives, even if that means they take the bakery back.

Sasha

I've been in the kitchen all day, I'm starting to think I should have just ordered a meal for dinner, but Taylor and Tommy are both helping, so that is a big help. I don't know how this dinner is going to go, but at least we are finally getting it over with, too bad we won't be able to drink to get through it though...

Tommy

I'm trying to help the girls with all the heavy lifting to get ready for dinner tonight. I know they are scared out of their minds, and I hope our families will accept us as the three of us with two babies on the way and focus on the fact that we all love each other. But we will be just fine if they don't. I only see my parents once or twice a year at the most anyway.

Taylor

It was just about time for dinner, we had everything on the table so, Sasha and I go get ready. We come down the stairs and Tommy's just standing there with the biggest smile on his face. "How did I get so lucky to get both of you?" Sasha grins and kisses me and says, "Because I needed to give her a taste." We all laugh and Tommy kisses us both.

Then the doorbell rings, Sasha and I stay back and hold hands as Tommy answers the door, and our parents come inside. Once they are inside and see both of us and our bellies. Tommy comes and stands in between us and does the talking for us. "I know this is a little un-traditional, but the three of us are together." He puts a hand on each of our stomach and says, "as you can see you, you are about to become grandparents as well." Spencer is quiet but my mom smiles and says, "I knew something was different between you two that day at the bakery." And comes over and gives us both hugs. Spencer comes over and hugs us and ask Sasha is this really wants she wants. She smiles and tells her dad; we have a great relationship between the three of us. He gives her another hug and says if your happy we are happy.

Tommy's parents on the other hand... are not very happy with this situation. His father starts saying things, and says something that pushes Tommy a little too far... He says, "you're fucking two whores, they are stepsisters that fuck each other, I didn't raise you like this!" Tommy was clenching his fist, I put my hand on his as Spencer steps up and tells Tommys parents "if you want to be a part of your grandchildren's lives, I advise you to shut your damn mouth, and show Sasha and Taylor some fucking respect, either accept them or get the fuck out." His mother never speaks, as they turn around and walk away.

Sasha and I both lean in and hug Tommy, he tells us he's okay, lets enjoy dinner with Spencer and Tracey. Dinner was a lot of small talk and talk of our parents' travels. Tommy was quiet, I know his parents' rejection was hurting him more than he expected.

Tommy

After dinner, Tracy and Spencer left and I went for a run. When I got back the girls were running a bubble bath and waiting for me. We didn't do much taking, as our clothes fell to the floor, and we got in the tub. I watched as they lathered each other up with bubbles, playing with each other. Each of them coming over to me, one on one side and one on the other. Kissing my neck, they hold hands around my cock, stroking me together. They go back and forth, between kissing me, and kissing each other.

I sit on the edge of the bathtub, as they lick and suck my cock, running their tongues together, kissing each other, with my cock between their lips. They take sucking my cock and my balls. As I get ready to cum, they get in front of me with their tits out, asking me to cum all over them. They take turns licking my cum off each other's tits.

Sasha

I feel so bad for Tommy. I know he said he didn't care if his parents were involved in our lives, but I know it still hurts him, whether he admits it or not. I am grateful that my father and Tracy want to be in our lives and our babies' lives.

We got out of the bathtub. Tommy loves drying us off. Slowly rubbing us dry from head to toe, taking us to bed and giving us full body massages as the other watches. He really takes care of both of us.

Taylor

I wake up in the middle of the night, Sasha is fast asleep, and Tommy is not in bed. I hear banging down the hall, so I go check it out. I walk in the room and Tommy says, "I didn't wake you did I." No baby, you didn't wake me, I had to pee. But what are you doing? "I couldn't sleep so I wanted to work on the nursery." I took his hand and put the tools down and ask him to talk to me. "I... I don't want to be like my father, I don't want to be someone who turns their back on their family." I take his hands and put them on my belly, I hold them there and look in his eyes and tell him he is not his father, and he will never turn into his father. You are already a better person than your father and you are going to be an amazing father.

I give him a kiss and untied my robe, and let it fall to the ground. He turns me around and I rub up against him, feeling him getting harder as his hands move over my body. He cups my breast and plays with my nipples.

His hand slides in between my legs. Rubbing me back and forth as I lean against him. He guides me over to the chair. I sit on my knees, bending over, letting him spread my legs apart. Feeling his cock teasing my pussy, before sliding inside me. He grabs my hips and thrust deep inside me as I rock my hips back and forth. He leans down and kisses the back of my neck as he grabs on to the chair, I know he's been holding back, but he needs a good fucking, I put my hands on his and tell him I can take it. He kisses my back and let's go and lets me have it, pounding me hard and fast, till he lets his anger out, cumming deep inside me. He helps me turn around and puts my robe back on me and we go to bed.