Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Taylor

The next morning, I wake up and wrap my arms around Sasha, kissing her neck, she runs her hands over my arms. She takes my hand and slides it down her body and in between her legs. "I was dreaming about you baby." I kissed the back of her neck and told her so was I. She reaches in between my legs and says, "you're so fucking wet." "Just like you baby." She turns around and we start kissing, sticking our tongues deep inside each other's mouths.

I climb on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. I lean down and kiss her neck. Running my tongue down her body. Circling her nipples with my tongue. I could feel her body squirming underneath me; I look up and grin as she says she wants to feel my pussy against hers. I sit down on the bed, lifting one of legs in the air, as I move my body closer to hers, just barely touching us against each other. Both of us are sensitive as hell. I move my body all the way against hers, holding her leg in the air as I rub my pussy against hers. It didn't take long at all for us to orgasm together and cum against each other's pussy. I fell over in the bed beside her, and we both fell back asleep, the alarm waking us back up, not too long later. We take a quick shower and head to the bakery.

The day at the bakery went by quickly. I spent most of the day baking while Sasha worked the counter. She is the people person; I would much rather be in the kitchen baking than interacting with the customers.

We spent the rest of the week working and playing and getting to know each other on a different level. After all we were about to drop a bombshell on Tommy, when he got home.

Tommy was coming home tomorrow; we had spent the whole week trying to decide how we were going to tell him. We finally decided to make cookies. So, we made two mama cookies, one dada cookie and two baby onesie cookies.

The next day seemed to drag on forever, as we waited to get home and wait for Tommy. We closed a little early, to make sure we would get home before him.

We had dinner on the table when he got home. Tommy walks into the dinning room, with a big smile on his face, giving us both a passionate kiss before we sat down to eat. Sasha and I could barely eat with the excitement and anxiety growing. Halfway through the meal, I looked over to Sasha and told her I couldn't wait anymore. We went to the kitchen and got the box of cookies.

Tommy grinned and asked what was going on. We smiled and said we have something for you. We hand him the box and wait for him to open it. He opens the box of cookies. We wait anxiously for his response, as he starts reading the cookies... "Wait, are you two serious?" We both hand him the test we took... He stands up, taking both of us in his arms, and kissing our heads. I ask him does that mean he is okay with this. He holds us tighter and says of course I am okay with this! "All I thought about this week was the two of you, and if we could make it work between the three of us. I love both of you so fucking much." We both say I love you too!

"Taylor, I know it's a lot, but under the circumstances I think it would be a good idea for you to go ahead and move in with us," says Tommy. I mean I have been here all week, and it is starting to feel like home. Sasha says it settled then, you are moving in. Not that I care what people think... but what do we tell people? I mean we almost lost it this week when my mom and Sasha's dad stopped by on their way to the airport. Tommy tells us not to worry, we don't have to explain our relationship to anyone. Our parents would get over the shock, especially with them getting the grandkids that they had been begging for. He looks over at our plates and says, "you two better sit back down and finish those plates." Yes, daddy, we say. "That's my good girls."

Tommy took us upstairs, gently taking our clothes off, kissing every inch of our bodies. We just went with the flow, letting passion take over and for the first we made love together and it didn't feel like it was just sex. I had never seen this tender side of Tommy. We fall asleep entangled in each other's arms.

The next morning, I wake up In Tommy's arms, he was just laying there watching us sleep. Good morning handsome. He leans over and kisses me. I ask him again if he is okay with all of this. He caresses my face, and tells me I love you baby, and I already love these babies. I started kissing him, I love you too. He eases Sasha off his chest and climbs on top of me, kissing my neck. He slides his cock in my pussy, see how much I love you baby, just having you sleep in my arms made me so fucking hard. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and he thrust deep into my pussy. Oh fuck, you feel so fucking good baby. As my moans get louder, we wake Sasha. She grins and watches us. Tommy looks over at her, and she says, "Don't stop, I just want to watch." I reach over and take her hand, squeezing it as Tommy grabs my hips and pounds my body against his. I cum so fucking hard all over his dick. "That's it cum all over daddy's dick." With another couple thrust he fills me with his hot cum. Climbing back in between us, Sasha leans over sucking him clean.

Sasha looked over at us and said thank you for waking me up with a show! I laughed and said hope you enjoyed it. She takes my hand and puts it between her legs. "What do you think baby?" I pull my fingers back to my mouth licking them and say I think you fucking loved it. Sasha said yes, I did baby! Tommy holds us both for a while, until we finally decide to get up. Tommy has the day off, but we still must go to the bakery.

Tommy suggested we start looking for some part-time help for the bakery with us both being pregnant we were going to need it. I look over to Sasha and say he's right. Tommy before I forget, we weren't sure if you wanted to go to our first dr.'s appointment with us or not, so we made them for Monday. "Of course I want to go with you." I loved hearing that. So, we made them with the same dr., so we don't have to explain our story repeatedly. "You two get ready for work and I will take you.