Chapter 1

Copyright © 2024 by Heather Renee

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact a.heather.renee.1@gmail.com.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products are intended or should be inferred.

1 edition 2024

*The content in this book contains topics or themes that may be triggering for some individuals, please proceed with caution. *

Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

It's been almost a month since my mom and stepfather turned the bakery over to my stepsister and me. Sasha is always running late, so I had to get to the bakery a little earlier this morning to make sure we would be able to open on time.

To my surprise, Sasha was only twenty minutes late this morning. "I told you; I was working on getting up earlier, it's both of our responsibility to get the bakery up and ready for the day." I know she tries; our parents have only been together for a couple years. This is really her first job, but she's learning what it really means for us to have the bakery.

As we are working on getting the bakery open, Sasha brings up her boyfriend's birthday. "So, you know how Tommy's birthday is this weekend?" Yes... What crazy plans have you made this year? "I haven't made any plans yet, I wanted to talk to you about it." Why do you need the weekend off? "No, I don't need the weekend off, I actually had something else in mind..." What were you thinking about doing? "I was hoping you would help me give him a birthday he won't forget." Of course I will help you with his party. "I think you misunderstood." What do you mean? "I don't plan on having a party... I was hoping for the three of us to get together." Oh! "Never mind, I don't know what I was thinking." Sasha, you just caught me off-guard. "Really?" Yes, really, I've never done anything like this before. "Me either, but It will definitely be a birthday he won't forget." That's for sure. If this is what you really want, then yes, I will help you give him a birthday he will never forget. "Really, your game?" Yes, I'm game!

Sasha comes over and gives me a hug. The next thing I know she is kissing me. I can't help myself, and I start kissing her back. A timer goes off for the oven and we go back to getting the bakery ready to open.

As the morning goes by, Sasha suggests we do some lingerie shopping after we close. She said it was her treat of course. I didn't have any plans tonight anywhere, so sure, we could go tonight. I can't believe I am agreeing to a threesome... But the more I think about it, the more excited I get.

We finish up at the bakery and head to Sasha's favorite lingerie store. Which happens to be within walking distance of the bakery. "I can't wait to get you out of your clothes." I laugh, are we trying stuff on for Tommy or am I just trying stuff on for you to, see? She laughs and says, "maybe a little of both."

I shake my head and continue looking around. I find a few pieces and try them on. The first one seemed a little too everyday... The next one had Sasha all excited. "That one, you have to get that one!" I think this is my favorite. "Yes, you look sexy as hell in this one!" Okay I will get this one, which piece did you pick out? Sasha tries her lingerie on, and she looks so damn hot! Tommy isn't going to know what to do with himself. "You are so fucking right."

As I start to take off the lingerie that I tried on, Sasha comes behind me and helps me take it off. The touch of her hands against my body sends waves of excitement to my pussy. She has me naked and leaning against the wall in the dressing room. She leans down and starts sucking on my breast, it feels so good. Her hand slides in between my legs. I thought about telling her to stop, but her fingers felt so good as they went inside my pussy. Sasha gets down on her knees, spreading my legs apart, and starts licking my pussy. As her tongue goes inside me, there's a knock at the door. It was the sales associate asking if we needed any help, I told her we were doing just fine. Sasha stood up and kissed me, and said I guess we will have to finish this later.

After our shopping trip, I headed home. The only thing going through my mind is Sasha and Tommy. I still can't believe I told Sasha yes, that I would have a threesome with her and Tommy. Or that we were kissing today. I loved the touch of her lips on mine.

I start walking towards my bedroom, taking my clothes off as I head to my bed. I am so fucking turned on right now. I lay there on my bed naked, fantasizing about Sasha in that sexy lingerie. How she used her mouth on my body. I start touching myself. I run my hands over my breast. Moving my fingers slowly over my hard nipples. Sliding my hand down my body. Opening my legs wide, as I slide my hand in between my legs. I lick my fingers as I start to rub my pussy. Sliding my fingers, in and out, and in and out. Until I'm so fucking wet.

My body is craving their touch. I reach my nightstand and grab my vibrator. I turn it on and touch my nipples with it. The sensation feels amazing, it's almost too much to handle. I move the vibrator down to my pussy, teasing it on low. As my pussy gets more and more excited, I turn it up. I can barely hold it against my pussy, as I start to explode. I can barely pull the sheet up to cover up. My body is reeling from the intense orgasms!

The next morning, Sasha beat me to the bakery. "Look who's running late today" hahaha. I forgot to set my alarm last night. "I can't imagine what was on your mind last night. You must've been thinking about me" I grinned and said how could I not? She smiles and says, "I don't think I can wait till this weekend." I don't either. Why don't we celebrate Tommy's birthday tonight? "I think that's a great idea, I'll tell Tommy to be home at 7. That will give us plenty of time to get ready." That sounds good to me.