𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘰 + 𝘫𝘫 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

                         𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘰 + 𝘫𝘫 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, room as two girls occupied it

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, room as two girls occupied it. a movie being presented in front of them yet they did something else to fill their laughter. past story's filled in the empty space between them as the two doubled over in laughter.

margo continued telling her story before the two heard the sound of a knock before the door was opened revealing the younger marie's mother. the two teenagers died down their laughter before looking at the older women.

" i'm heading out, just want to know do you guys want anything " jamison's mom asked. the girls shaking their head no before bidding the women a goodbye.

they were now the only ones in the house. jamison's sister had been out with her boyfriend. that information remaining for closed at the very second. not wanting to be leaked anytime soon.

" okay okay so now you " margot said changing the conversation quickly. jamison only looked back at the girl weird.

" what about me " jamison asked. she simply had no clue what could be so important about her.

" you and you know who " margo said clearly forgetting there code name and also who she was clearly speaking to.

" me and walker are nothing and forever will be nothing" jamison insisted.

margot only rolled her eyes at jamison's words. she couldn't believe the way her bestfriend was acting.

" fine whatever but he definitely likes you jamie " margo told her taking a sip of her lemonade. now it was jamison's turn to roll her eyes.

" i don't want to talk about him right now margo" jamison told her evidently. margo nodded understanding her best friend.

the two's conversation kept going and going the rest of the time. endless discussion about whatever popped into their minds. it didn't matter what it was as long as it wasn't about him.

walker fucking scobell.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
filler chapter because i thought i should
update but i didn't feel like making it so
long. maybe the next one will be
longer.
but probably not.

also.......

THANK YOU FOR 32K READS ON
THIS FIC. THATS SO CRAZY ?!!??!!!