𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

                                 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

                                 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡. they were watching a movie together. it was just them. the movie 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛. a classic. well in jamison's eyes it's a classic. lena and her were separated by a bowl of popcorn that sat in between them as they watched.

it was only them in the scobell house.

complete silence filled it. and it was nice. the main character sat in a classroom talking to her teacher as she wore her blue jacket.

she was in the middle of talking as the television all of a sudden got paused. jamison jumped her head towards lena as she held the remote on her hands smiling at the brunette as jamison looked back at her blankly.

" what was that for " jamison asked her.

" you know i love you right " lena let out which cussed jamison to get worried.

" what's wrong " jamison said to in a hurry. no one ever says those words that lena just spoke with a good reason.

" nothings wrong " lena told her as jamison nodded telling her to go on.

" what's going on with you and my brother " lena asked her straight up.

" not this again " jamison let out. they have had this conversation countless of times before.

" i saw you yesterday on his birthday, you guys barley left each others side. you guys basically were touching each other the whole time. " lena told her as jamison pulled out a disgusting face.

" not in that way jamie, and you know that " lena told her. jamison nodded.

" we're best friends that's it " she told lena putting some popcorn in her mouth.

" you always say that, i would just love to have a sister" lena told her.

" we're only fifteen and like i said best friends " she told the blonde grabbing the remote from out of her hand before un pausing the movie.

turning her body back towards the screen.

" i'm just saying i think he likes you " lena let out once more before going quiet.

it was always never ending with lena. she kept persisting that walker and jamison would happen but everyone knows it won't. even if jamison wished it would.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
okay bye