𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

                              𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. her room was big for a fifthteen year olds room but not as big as her sisters.

both jamison and alyanna had different personalities when it came to room decor.

alyannas room was mostly pink with a pink fuzzy carpet and pink bedsheets, with fake plants and posters of her favorite movies hung up on her white walls, while jamison was the opposite.

jamison had so many pictures of her friends, and little things she liked. like new york fashion in the sixty's or old two thousand movies. plastered on her wall that you could barley see the white paint underneath it but you knew it was there. she also stuck to a white bed scheme and just a whole white scheme in general with pops of red splattered throughout it.

she was nothing like her sister who was clean and organized while she wasn't.

margo and her were now looking for another movie as the two friends continued to argue about the next best movie to watch before jamison's phone started to ring.

she also never turned her ringer off unlike her sister.

the name 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓 with a smiley face popped up on it as it was a facetime call.

jamison didn't want to answer because she was with margo but the girl just told her to as the two of them got into the frame. so he could see both of the girls faces.

" hi jamie " he said waving before noticing margo was there to.

" margo " he let out.

" walker " she responded back.

the two of them got along but that's just how they always greeted each other. it was weird.

" why did you call " jamison asked interrupting the awkwardness that made its way into the conversation.

" i have a question " he stated as the two girls hurried for him to go on.

" do you think i could pull do this suit " he let out before showing his full self into frame. before it was only his face super closed to the camera.

" what are you wearing " margo let out covering her mouth as she looked at him. she didn't want to laugh.

" a batman costume " he said with a smile before he started flexing. or at least trying to.

" so could i pull this off " he asked.

" no " margo told him before getting out of the frame to look for a movie once again.

" what about you jamie " he asked her. it was just them two now. at least that's what it felt like.

" what did lena say " jamison asked referring to his older sister. who she felt like was more of a sister to her then alyanna ever was.

they just understood each other more.

" she said no " walker told her blankly.

" then i agree with her " she let out.

" that's crazy so your going to agree with my sister out of all people but not with me " he asked and she just nodded back.

" fine then i'm just going to ask other people then cause your obviously wrong " he told her grabbing his phone to look at her more clearly.

he thought she looked pretty but he knew he couldn't tell her.

" be my guest " she told him smiling.

" bye jamison " he told her.

" bye walker " she let out before hanging up and putting her phone down to focus on what margo had just put on.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
i know it's been a while bite me !