𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

                                𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, downed six oreos in a row

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫, downed six oreos in a row. aryan watching cheering the boy. but jamison felt slightly disgusted as she watched him. it was disgusting. as walker finished he stood up from where he was sitting and half fived aryan as the two celebrated his disgusting victory.

margo walked over to jamison's spot on the ground as she handed the girl a glass of lemonade. the ice shaking in the class slightly from the moving. margo sat right next to her friends as the two observed the two on the opposite side of the room. aryan was now trying to do it. walker encouraging him a little to much.

" where is leah " jamison asked her friend as she watched aryan get six in a row in under twenty seconds. margo would have to vacuum her room later for sure.

" i have no clue she's getting noelle as well and what's his name " margo told her scrolling on her phone to go text leah. jamison smiled at her bestfriends reaction to noelle's boyfriend that annoyed the hell out of her.

in margos words " he talked to much about unnecessary things " but she also says that about walker. so who knows anymore.

" his name is malachi " jamison told her. margo only waved her off before telling the girl that's what she said.

it wasn't.

" hey what are we watching anyways " jamison asked the girl. margo only shrugged before the two heard another voice jumped into their conversation.

" deadpool " walker said a mouth full of oreos stuff inside of it. margo looked at him disgusted.

" close your mouth, you're disgusting " she told him making a face. he only opened his mouth sided to piss her off.

it did.

" why would we watch deadpool " aryan asked the blonde before sitting down next to margo.

who knows why they were sitting on the floor. their was plenty of space in the room. the carpet was just comfortable.

" because ryan reynolds is in it, and margo's last name is reynolds. and i was in a movie with ryan reynolds" walker spoke to make it all make sense.

it kinda was. but not really.

" i'm not even relative to ryan " margo pointed out. walker only rolled his eyes at the girl.

" yeah i know that but still, we need to watch that movie and besides james has never watched deadpool before " he told them pointing out jamison in his wording. pulling her on the spot.

" wait you've never seen deadpool before " aryan asked. jamison shooked her head no.

her mom found it to inappropriate for her to watch. she she's never seen it.

" see now we need to watch it " walker said before margo butted into the conversation.

" hold your stupid thought for one second " she told him before she got a call from leah telling her she was here and to come open the door. leah getting up immediately to go do that.

leaving jamison with the two boys. both slowly driving her crazy.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
yeah i'm listening to music right now.
also sorry it took me so long to update i just
didn't want to at all. but yeah. cut this chapter short
because i didn't want to look at it anymore and
keep typing.

but it's my book so i can do whatever i
want so yolo. that's it. happy filler chapter !!!!