𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

         𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺

𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 lap as she watched a movie

𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 lap as she watched a movie. the princess diaries to be exact. she was calm. nothing to worry about. sure her world was exploding around her but it was okay.

it was out of her hands now. besides no one technically knows what she looks like. so who cares anymore.

ever since she was a little girl she wanted to be in the spotlight just a little bit. but her sister got there first. she was born first anyways. and with that she was pushed to the side like some sort of unwashed clothing in a cluttered room.

she was sure that her mother and sister didn't mean it but it was that way. so she gave up on that dream. but a small piece of her still wondered what life would be like if she was like her sister.

megan. the girls friend who was in her twenty's always offered to manage the girl. but what was the point. not even her sister and mother would believe it her. that's what she thought. but that was probably all in her head.

she placed another piece of popcorn in her mouth as she continued watching the movie. she didn't even hear the doorbell ring as she was clicked into the movie in front of her.

she couldn't focus on two things at once sometimes. but the tv blasting as well could help as well.

the doorbell continued to ring and then loud knocks were replaced with it.

jamison definitely heard that as she got up and put the bowl on the couch letting the movie play out. she knew what happens next anyways.

she made her way to the big white door as she approached it and opened the door. she was met with a pacing walker before he stopped realizing that she was there in front of her.

" walker what are you doing here " she asked still holding onto the door not letting it open up all the way.

" here these are for " he told her giving the girl the bouquet full of flowers. she gladly accepted them.

his mother always told him the way to fix things would he with flowers as a start. like step by step guide.

he prided himself in listening to his mother and sister when knowing how to treat a girl. also looking up to his dad, but not his little brother since he was well young.

" thank you " she told him. " but you didn't have to do this " she continued.

" but i did james " he told her using the nickname he made for her. because as a child he thought the name jamison was to long of a name.

" want to come inside " she asked him. he nodded. it was getting a little awkward with just them standing there. the tension getting to tight.

jamison opened up the door more as walker walked in before taking his shoes off and the girl closing the door walking straight past him to put the flowers into a vase. before making her way back to living room where walker had wondered to.

everything was going to be right between them. nothing could stop that. she swore. and he did as well.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
i'm listening to one direction so hold.