𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

                                     𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰

𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰

 𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 slightly to the right causing the frame to be out of alignment

𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 slightly to the right causing the frame to be out of alignment. jamison watched in the background as she saw her sister try and film her youtube video but everytime she said her own name she had to cut the camera.

again no one knew who jamison was or who she was related to.

jamison watched her sister who grew more and more frustrated as she tried to vlog this small part of her day. she was starting to feel bad.

a sigh left the older marie's mouth as she tried to film the exact same thing again.

jamison only contuined to watch her as she finally got it right and started walking forgetting her sister was supposed to be coming with her. she turned off her camera before finally looking at the younger marie and telling her to hurry up. which jamison ended up doing.

as the girls approached the car alyanna handed her sister the vlogging camera before getting in the car.

the two drove for quite some time before alyanna told her sister to start up the camera and point it at her.

" is it on " alyanna asked from the drivers seat. jamison nodded yes.

that was alyanna sign to start talking.

" so we're currently on our way to the mall we have like twenty minutes left until we're there and yeah that's it" alyanna said stealing glances at the camera before looking at the road causing jamison's to flip the camera towards herself. finally showing herself to the world.

" what she means is she took the wrong turn like ten miles ago so this is taking much longer then it needs to be" jamison correctly stated causing alyanna to look at her sister with her mouth dropping wide open. jamison smiling at her before flipping the camera back to face her sister to show her shocked face before turning it off.

and as soon as it did she heard alyannas worried voice in the background of her thoughts.

" are you sure you want to be on the vlog jamie " alyanna asked her sister. jamison nodded.

she was done of being scared to be shown to the world. she was tired of hiding out in the background of everyone's life. besides walker already spoiled her big entrance so this was kinda like putting a face to a name.

it was for the best.

the video would later go out four days later after being filmed. jamison forgetting about it. alyanna also forgetting about her sisters big entrance into the real world.

it didn't matter anymore. nothing did. now even the comments that ranged longer then the delectation of independence had ever intended.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
okay i'm listening to kendrick lamar
when writing this so.....
also i used the dec of independence for a reason
trust me. i know what i'm doing. and i'm sorry
about that !!!! ( no i'm not )