𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

                               𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. he was live. her body wasn't in the frame when she walked in but he still saw her.

a smile made its way on his face as he waved to her before looking back at his live she could only guess people were wondering who she was but she also knew he would never tell them.

he promised he wouldn't.

she hopped he would keep his promise. she stood in front of him as she leaned over on the kitchen counter. the surface feeling cold to her bare arms as she leaned across.

he looked up at his friend before looking back down to his phone before speaking out loud. directing his voice towards her.

" give me ten more minutes " he told the girl as she nodded with a smile as she heard the big talk to his phone once again.

to any other person in the world they would see this as neglect or some type of bad friendship. but this is just how their friendship worked. walker stayed in front of the camera while jamison stayed behind.

it was better that way.

jamison's sister is famous and the other world only knows about her. the amazing alyanna. but jamison could never leave up to her sister. she was always stuck in the shadows.

she felt like it was suffocating at times but she couldn't help it. their was no helping it anyways.

she placed her phone flat down on the table as she placed her chin on the palm of her hand watching as walker smiled at his followers and fans.

truth if she always had a crush on the boy. their was no denying it. everyone knew expect for him.

it wasn't because of his looks but more of his personality. he just understood the girl when nobody else did.

she watched as he waved goodbye to his camera before turning off the live and putting his phone faced down on the table.

" is that for me " he asked motioning to the bag he brought in.

she nodded and handed it to him as he pushed his hand in the bag before pulling a box out and looking at it.

" is this the " he asked stalling off as he looked at her before looking back down at the box with a excited expression.

she got the hint quickly.

" yes, it's the star wars lego set you keep talking about walker " she said it for me.

happiness made his ways throughout his eyes as he placed the box down and jumped out of his seat before running towards her. and hugging her.

at first she just stood still before adjusting to the feeling of his arms around her before she wrapped her arms around his as well.

he was always excited about the little things. even if it wasn't always about her.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
hi short chapter but IM HERE
i've been working on my brady and connor
fic so spare me some justice.
thank you guys all for the birthday wishes on
here and on my mb i appreciate it. i thought
this chapter would come out on my by i needed
to fix it but this is the best i could do. sorry