𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

            𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 her makeup at her white desk that sat in her room

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 her makeup at her white desk that sat in her room. she carefully applied mascara on her lashes as the black substance coated her once bare eyelashes. she was in the zone. completely focused. nothing was supposed to break her from it not even the sound of her sister barging in her room.

she payed no attention to her as her chatter became just a endless sound. background noises mostly. until alyana shook her shoulders. the younger marie almost pocking her eye out. she could be just seeing black if she did. it was like a near death experience.

" what could be so important that you had to touch me" jamison let out. she was pissed. but she never got mad. like never.

" should i post this " alyana asked showing the girl her phone. jamison only looked at the phone then sbck at the girl in absolute disgust.

" your crazy " jamison told her before putting the mascara wand back in the tube and twisting it. she wasn't safe applying makeup when around alyana. and this proves it.

" i'm not jamie come on " alyson let out. she was whining. it was very annoying. she's supposed to be older.

" fine then yes " jamison told her before getting out of her chair from her desk and walking to her closet to get a light zip up. she was going to margo's house to hang out.

" okay and can i post this " alyana asked showing her a picture of herself, alyana and one of alyana friends.

jamison wanted to say no. she wanted to yell it for god sake but she couldn't. she didn't know how to say no. so she forced a nod out.

she's already in deep shit because of walker, more couldn't really do anything besides she's not gonna take jamison.

" don't tag me " jamison told her older sister. alyana nodded as she walked out of the girls room.