𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

                    𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭. it was attached to his shirt which was yellow and blue and stripped. he was about to go into his interview with leah and aryan. they are going to be playing most likely to but with pictures of their faces attached to a stick.

" how do i look " he asked her as jamison stepped around from him.

she shrugged before muttering out a " good enough " a smile quickly making its way on her face as she saw walkers face drop. that's not the answer he wanted from her at all.

" go " she told him as she watched him walk and away to his chair. the trio all sat down before introducing themselves.

jamison stood behind the camera as she watched her bestfriend and her two other friends who she had grown to love and adore equally. seeing them as family.

her hands clasped over her mouth as she heard them start answering questions and arguing with one another. it was funny.

they were three questions in before the fourth was asked.

" who's most likely to know the most about greek gods ?".

jamison watched as walker thought for a minute before putting up his face and aryans before explaining his answer about it.

leah and aryan agreeing as well. the next question was going to be asked after leah finished speaking before walker started talking again.

he didn't even realize what he was saying. no one in the room did and no one realized it ether. not even jamison.

" actually i feel like if we aren't talking about us three then i would say jamison knows the most, she literally read percy jackson when she was seven " walker said gesturing to the girl.

" wait that's true i heard about that " leah said out loud agreeing with walker.

" then i'm changing my answer if i had to pick i'm choosing jamison " walker told the camera. aryan and leah agreeing.

they continued the rest of the interview before heading back to the hotel and hanging out. the interview would be coming out later in the week. but for now jamison could endure silence not even realizing walker had fucked up.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
my heads pounding. it hurts. bad update. but it's
OKAY. bye now i have to update my connor fic.