Chapter 63

:D I found the next part so I can finally write in the next chapter! Thank you all for you patience! Here it is! :) Although I don't know when the next chapter will be out. I'm sorry looks we all have to wait a little longer. :(

_________________________________________________________

"Instead of continuing with the killing of purebloods, this is a much more humane and peaceful method, I thought that you would agree to let me become the next parent. . ." I look at Kaname stunned as he grips my wrist tightly. I would have thought the same thing, but right now I don't even understand myself.

"And, to think that you're suddenly talking about turning Yuki and I into humans." Kaname holds me, and I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm breaking, and I can't stop this. This is where my selfishness has gotten me. I lost the man I love, my family is falling apart, and I'm as useless as a human facing purebloods. This will all end eventually. It's only a matter of time.

I'm going to lose my Oniisama when I had finally decided to forgive him. 

"Are you fine with that? To snatch the humans' only hope of fighting against the vampires." Kaname questions me. I don't really know how to answer that. I'm so confused. Everything is falling apart, and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Now I'm just looking for a sorry excuse to die.

I get out of Kaname's arms as I sense something outside. I sense a lot of vampires. Yuki runs in to my room as well. Kaname motions for Yuki to come towards us. She does, and he makes her sit.

"Why is there such a huge amount of ominous aura approaching?" I questions Kaname.

"Girls, stay here. I'll go. They've sent lots of their servants here." Kaname says leaving us here. I frown, and stand in front of him.

"No! I'll go. You're their target after all." I remind Kaname. Kanme puts a hand to my cheek and smiles.

"Alondra, let me protect you as well." He says to me for once showing me affection. Or maybe this is the first time I'm noticing his affection and care for me. I feel like crying so much. Everything is going wrong.

"Oniisama..." His hand seems to twitch lightly as I call out to him with a pained expression. He then smiles in the way he's only ever smiled towards Yuki and lowers his hand.

                                                   ~0~

"KAITO!" Zero yells out as he tries to stir his unconscious partner.

"As expected of him. He managed to protect his vital organs from being hit with such a short amount of time." Kaname says right behind Zero. Zero looks back at the Kaname.

"I don't need you to tell me anything." Zero says angrily, holding Kaito close.

"That doesn't sound right to me. Looking at how you let your comrade get hurt." Kaname adds in, and Zero stays silent this time. "I can only conclude that it was because you were distracted." Kaname keeps going trying to figure out what happened as well. Usually Zero would have been ready for an attack.

"Memory loss? They just got stolen away completely. Get them back and let that girl know."

Zero recalls the pained expression when Kaito had said those words. Zero puts a hand to his throbbing head.

"What did Kaito mean by that?" Zero mentally questions, but to Kaname he says, "Shut up." He glares up at the vampires who are beginning to charge at them.

"I don't have the time to listen to your sarcasm right now." Zero says standing up next to Kaname, and taking out Bloody Rose.

"And why am I leaving my back to his care?" Zero questions himself confused. "Shouldn't I be hating purebloods to their core?" Zero adds in still confused. Still trying to figure out everything.