Chapter 19 : Vinnie(Vincent)

NOTICE: this chapter does not contain too much relevance to the story line and mostly contains 18+ content. Skip if necessary!🌶️

I sat on the couch thinking about my conversation with Evangeline after dinner with my parents and I couldn't help but be slightly worried about what was going on in her mind. Was this why she was being so distant the past week?
"Vinnie?" I heard her come down from the stairs and step into the living room.
"Yes doll" I responded to her as calmly as I could keep my tone.
"I'm changed now"
"Well I'd assume you wouldn't come down naked now would you." I say to her sarcastically resulting in her rolling her eyes and laughing. She walked to the couch and sat on the opposite end to which I was on.
"Why are you so far doll come here." I said to her revealing that I was struggling to compose myself around her anymore. She stood up and walked towards me, as she was about to sit down I grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of me. She looked so fucking good I couldn't take it anymore. I bit my lip before holding her by the waist. Somehow I felt that she wanted it just as much as I did because her back arched at my touch and her body was covered in goosebumps while she walked closer toward me. I could already see her nipples perk up whilst she looked at me. Her doe-like eyes fluttered as we made eye contact through the tension. She glanced down at my lap and saw how hard I was simply from feeling her body. Our breathes thickened the air as she lowered herself onto my lap and my body became tense at the sudden change in dynamic.
" Don't do that doll I can't promise what'll happen next." I groaned as she made herself comfortable and placed her arms around my neck.
"Why don't you show me." She leaned into my ear and whispered,which made my pants uncomfortably tight as she sat on top of my cock. I took a deep breathe and grabbed the back of her neck pulling her in for a kiss. I couldn't handle it any longer; and this distance that formed between us these past few days was going to end now.
"Can I ?" I asked to make sure she was comfortable before our lips caressed one another and I moved one of my hands over her body just to feel her squirm from my touch.
"Yes" she exhaled deeply and pulled away from the kiss in order to catch her breath.
"Who said I was done with you yet." I stated to her and pulled her back into the kiss allowing our saliva to intertwine. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her higher on my lap and shifted down to feel more of her weight on me. With one of my hands on the back of her head to ensure she didn't pull away from the kiss I used my other hand to adjust my pants as my rock hard cock rubbed against them. She put her hands underneath my top instantly making me take it off to please her as I could feel how warm her pussy was on top of me, our kiss broke only for a second as I took off my top and slid it over my head.I grabbed her face before breaking away from the kiss and admiring her face as she stared at me aimlessly with her mouth covered in drool.
"You're beautiful." I sighed in absolute awe at her beauty whilst grabbing her face and rubbing her bottom lip. I felt her expression intensify as she began to blush. I kissed her lips one last time before making my way to her neck. I moved my hands to her chest as I began to massage her tits, she let out a quiet moan which made me go crazy. I lifted up her little pink top to reveal her rock hard nipples. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples and she moaned louder,
" you like that hm?"
"Y-yes." She began to stumble on her words as I looked at her and tilted my head back.
"Why are you looking away from me." She said as she began to grind back and forth on my lap through our clothes and touched the side of my face to make me look back up at her. Her sudden attempt at dominance tipped me over the edge just enough. I picked her up and casually took her up the stairs into her bedroom, after placing her on the bed I took off her top and began to kiss down her body. My lips trailed down from her neck to her nipples to her stomach and I slowly pulled down her shorts while looking up at her and put them on the floor. As she lay down on the bed I towered on top of her and watched her expression become needy and she squeezed her thighs together. I let one of my hands travel down her stomach and squeezed one of her thighs causing her mouth to fall open. I moved my hand up and rubbed it between the slippery folds of her pussy. She let out a moan before I could even begin to make her feel good which made me grin slightly at her expression. She placed a hand on my chest as I began to rub her clit.
"You're soaked" I whispered in her ear
"I'm sorry" she apologised as though she thought I was complaining.
"Don't apologise doll it's okay."
Her eyes rolled back as I slowly pushed my fingers inside of her. I began to speed up and curl my fingers as she moaned in my ear louder each time I pushed my fingers deeper inside of her. She pulled me closer ,with her arms wrapped around my back, and pushed her nails into me while I played with her folds.
"Fuck me."
"Hm?"
"Fuck me Vinnie ,please." Her begging made my jaw tighten and my spine tingle. I took my hands out from between her thighs and pulled down my boxers.
"You ready?" I said to her softly whilst making eye contact with her.
"Mhm" she said and nodded slightly.
I rubbed my cock against her , teasing her before entering and I watched how she reacted to being so close to me.
"Spit." I demanded when holding my hand against her mouth.I slid my cock inside of her and felt her spine arch at my stroke.
"You feel fucking amazing." I groaned as I felt her pussy wrap around my cock, I could feel all of her and I wanted her to feel all of me.
"I'm going to put it all the way in okay?" I made sure she was okay and rubbed her leg before thrusting myself fully inside of her causing her to become aggressive and scratch my back. I let her lean her head on one of my arms and used to other to place her legs over my shoulders. I rubbed her cheek as I made her feel every inch of me.