Chapter 4 : Eva(ngeline)

(Tw:swearing)
The glossy feel of the water washing over my hands and bubbling up my wrists. The staff toilet mirror reflecting each colour of the stalls and cracked corners of paint in each wall corner. I looked up concerned at the eagerness of the flickering light above my head as though it were an idea bulb. I let out a sigh as I dried my hands with a rough paper towel and fixed my ribbons in my hair.
"Minnie I'm going to go on my break now!" I raised my voice as much as I could but nit enough for her to hear the slight break in my voice.
"Okay just be back around 11:55!" She shrieked back at me as she handed a black coffee and bagel to a customers table. I swiftly untied the knot of my apron and hung it up on my designated peg. While I walked closer and closer towards the front door with my head held low I felt my shoulder brush past an unfamiliarly warm side. I looked up to see a fairly tall, by fair i mean this man was at least 6'0, brunette with dirty blonde streaks in his hair and full eyebrows. His hair was quite disorderly  and he was a scruffy looking young man but his soft lips and big, roughly shaped nose made it hard to look away from his face as I took a glimpse of his intimidatingly sharp eyes.
"Sorry about that"his voice husky and alluring. He respectfully placed a hand on my upper back instead of my waist. His hands large and manly, almost covering the whole width of my back. My eyes darted downward to see the shiny black helmet he held in his other hand. He sauntered past me with a group of men behind him.
"Um no it's okay. Don't worry about it" I uttered as I dabbled the tears on my water line that tried to escape before I could reach the door. Without acknowledging his kind gesture I ran out the bakery door to avoid any confrontation about my tears.

 Without acknowledging his kind gesture I ran out the bakery door to avoid any confrontation about my tears

Vinnie~

"I need gas!" I screamed into my broken headset yo make sure everyone could hear me. "There's a gas station near that bakery about ten minutes from here!" I said as my lips curled into a grin knowing everyone else had the same thought process as me.
"Whoever gets there last pays for breakfast!" Robbie declared as we all reved at the red light waiting for it to turn green.
Tyler came first, I came just after, Robbie came third,Kyan came fourth, and Felix came last.
"Everything write your orders down and make them juicy" I teased as I tapped the gas tap against my tank.
"Fuck off" Felix complained as he flipped mr off. I pulled off my helmet and held it after parking up my bike in front of the bakery. We all walked in a chaotic crowed towards the entrance of the nostalgic looking cafe. As I opened the door a curly headed young woman scaved her way out and her shoulder brushed against my side. She was freezing. "Sorry about that" I said not recognising if I came across as flirty or not. I looked down at her curly light brown hair and my eyes flowed across her body so smoothly. Her collar bones were defined but covered but a soft gold chain 'E' , her initial I assume. Her mini skirt and figure, despite her chunky platform shoes gave her the impression of a doll. She gazed up at me , her eyes doe like and dark. Her eyelashes fluttered as my attention shifted to her lips: a soft red that made her deep brown eyes somehow sparkle . Her nose delicate looking and round.
"Um no it's okay. Don't worry about it"she hesitantly said. Before I knew it she had ran out the door all nervous before I could drag her attention back to my eyes. She was crying. But fuck she was cute.