Chapter 3 : Vinnie (Vincent) Evergreen

(Tw:swearing)
"Fuck" I mumble as I check the time on my phone. 10:15am. I loosen my grip around my duvet as luna,my cat,lurks onto me looking for some affection. As she leaves trails of her fluffy white fur on my bed she settle down between my neck and my shoulder. I rub my eyes at attempt to wake myself up , it didn't help much. I wearily got out of bed trying my best not to disturb Luna and walked towards my balcony to open up my blackout curtains. I look to the mirror in my right,fucking bed head. "I need to shave." I pick up a black t-shirt from my floor and grabbed a pair of plaid pyjama pants from my chair to put on. I strolled out of my bedroom and scratched my head in distraught and I walked down the hallway towards the bathroom.The floor boards creamed as i entered the bathroom. I tied back my hair so that it wouldn't cause trouble and i washed my face before proceeding to shave my overgrown stubble.
I look down at my phone as it vibrates aggressively on the bathroom counter.
"Austen,whats up?" I asked inventively already knowing what he was about to say.
"Do you want to go for a ride with the group today?"
He could hear my smirk before my reply because before I knew it he slid out a " Bet." before hanging up and sending me the meeting spot.I finished brushing my teeth and rushed into the shower to get ready. As the hot water runs down my shoulders past my stomach I debate with myself which bike to take: Yamaha maybe. R7?
After my shower I head back to my room to make my bed and get dressed. I wrapped my towel around my waist,while water still dripped from my finger tips, and straightened my grey duvet and pillows. I then switched my attention to my wardrobe as I had to decide what gear to wear for today. I dropped my towel to the ground and put on a pair of boxers and adjusted myself, following with my black armoured pants and a plain black t-shirt. I let out a sharp exhale as i sat at the bottom of my bed and put on my socks then walked towards the hangers behind my door and reached for my armoured black and grey jacket with white lining and zipped it up before grabbing my helmet and gloves and heading downstairs.

Vinnie's armour :