000. ❛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, ❜

♡ ▄▄▄ AUTHORS NATTER ! ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡

ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡

♡ ▄▄▄ AUTHORS NATTER ! ᥫ᭡⋆˙⟡

I really really really hope you guys don't think I'm stupid as fuck for adding an excess chapter with no good reason

I really really really hope you guys don't think I'm stupid as fuck for adding an excess chapter with no good reason. But there is a reason, I want to use this chapter as an explanation for most scenes in the book, reasons for arguments/thoughts from the characters, my opinions on people/friendships, and bonds from the characters ☺️, and just my all-in-all chatter. I also want anyone who's got the motivation to read this spark a conversation with me in the comments, I'll be sure to check in here and there to respond or answer any questions. Also, I apologize if any of you happen to stumble across a typo or misspelled word/nonsense sentence. I swear I did proof read every chapter but my eyes are horrible from having my ugly ass face shoved in the screen all the time.. But I did proof read, I just sometimes don't gaf and wanna get ts over with, which is whats happening rn 😘 no hate tho.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 : I really don't know about half of the scenes in this book. BUT! The last chapter where dirty talk comes to play, I'm very sorry if that made *ANYONE* uncomfortable, it really should've came with a warning and I'm very sorry about that because I wrote all that the day before yesterday and I was also very iffy on if I should keep it in, and when I came back yesterday to finish up the chapter, I didn't read over it until now but I didn't feel like deleting it and writing more so I left it like it is. But I guess I have talked about it before, no actual smut will be involved but dirty talk/scene/details will be involved so I guess if you don't like it, then maybe don't read. I don't want to come off as a bitch but I'm so serious, I know about the Sturniolo police, and them bitches ain't nothing to mess with, they'll have my ass canceled quicker than I got here, tf? Anyways, I hope you did enjoy some of the *funny* jokes, maybe it's just me but my humor is dumb as fuck and boring. 😐

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 : I fucking love drama, especially in books, that shit will having my blood pumping so fast when I'm re-reading, and imo it just keeps readers on the edge of their seats, especially when a cliff hanger is involved! But, I will admit, I made Sammi look like the biggest bitch on planet earth. Which is why I made her character send *the text* as an apology of making her seem so horrible, although she so totally is 💋 like wtf you expect me to say? And I'm very sorry, but I made Julia Ernst play her character bc I really despise her. No reason it's just that one person you have no beef with, no reason to hate, no particular reason for them to piss you off, you just really fucking hate their guts. That's her for me. I know I'm not much to look at either, and I know they were all just rumors, but the dating rumors between her an Matt had me slightly uncomfortable knowing Matt's type is brunettes.. Like these annoying ass 13 year olds don't know how to keep their big ass mouths shut. Anyways, if you like Julia, I'm sorry, nothing against her I just don't like her. ❤️

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 : The reason I made Mel change her mind about New York is because I wanted her to realize her wants were different from her needs. Seeing New York for three weeks is long enough to build a liking for the city, but moving somewhere full time will bring you to the realization of not actually LOVING it there. Idc though, I still love NYC with my whole being. Now, from the beginning, I had plans to make the reader leave Matt for a few weeks on a trip, and thats when I fell in love with New York. Nyc is such a basic ass city but it's also the most beautiful sight to look at, so I had to bring my favorite city into the book, atp thats what this book has boiled down to; my favorite things. Also, before I decided against moving Mel out to NYC, I had planned to make Matt move with her. But then I got to thinking, are you fucking stupid, Matthew would never leave his boys behind. I know he wouldn't. And, I always tell myself, never let a boy or girl break the bond you hold with your siblings, that would be pretty hypocritical of me, right? And the reason I didn't move Wendy out to London was also because she has her own girlfriend, school, friends, everything in L.A that makes her happy, why would I want to ruin that?

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇 : I FUCKING LOVE WINNIE AND MEL! They, hands-down, have the best fucking friendship, like I truly think they're platonic soulmates, if it wasn't Matt and Nicole, it would be Mel and Winnie. Also Wendy is the best fucking friend and character. I love Kenzie and I had to make her hold the title as best *unknown* role in my book, sorry Madison you're number two. I also really love Matt and Chris' bond, they're the male version of Melanie and Wendy. Of course they're like that in real life too which makes it better. I really adore Larry and Nick, and Rylie and Chris. Which leads to my next question, do you guys want a fan fiction about Rylie and Chris? I need a full, and I mean, full and god honest opinion because they didn't have enough scenes in the book, tbh Rylie in general didn't have enough. (I didnt even realize I used Rylie as her name until now, if you don't know, Sabrinas Co-Star, Rowan Blanchard, played in the same show as her under the character name Riley.) Just comment if you want a fanfic about Chris and Rylie :)

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 : I truly hope you all enjoyed this book, although it did take a lot of motivation, forcing myself out of bed to open my laptop, and pep-talks and tears after losing all my ideas and everything that I had known I wanted in the book for so long. I definitely did enjoy writing it aside from all of the rock bottoms I hit. Anyways, I've just been so excited to finally finish this book and get it published out to the world so I can get some honest feed-back. Thats one con that comes with pre-writing book, you fear what people will think about certain lines, scenes, and chapters. Especially the main character, I really want to know what you guys think about Melanie Harmon. She's personally not my favorite, imagine disliking your own character. I just think she's emotionally damaged and was having trouble adjusting to her new relationship, it made me realize there are actually quite a few people like her out there, so if you're overdramatic about everything, over think every single thing, cry very often, rely on music and your best friend, sometimes toxic toward your best friend, or just unsure of everything, then just know I love you and this book is dedicated to you! :)

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 : HOLYYYYY SHIT- HOW TF DID THIS PIECE OF SHIT MAKE 15TH PLACE IN MATTSTURNIOLO?! I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I NEARLY CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT. ALSO THANKS SO SO SOOOO MUCH FOR 500 READS!! THATS HUGE GUYS THATS HUUUUGE!! ANYWAYS 🥰 tysm sweet angels i love you all ⭐️

It took everything in me not to add Colby, Sam, Tara, Jake, Johnnie, Conan, a bunch of other cool fucking people, I just felt like there was already enough characters to keep up with and I was really struggling to write in the characters into all the chapters bc half the fucking time, I forgot they *existed* in my book! Anyways, bye guys, this is all I got, feel free to use this chapter as a safe space to chat and connected with other readers by sharing your opinions on the characters and scenes. I love you all, make sure to check in every one in a while for a possible new fan fiction! Because they're literally flying out of my ass right now, ideas are anyway- Byeee!

-allabouthvrry aka harry styles' biggest support and hot sexy girlfriend (I'm not hot. or sexy. but I am married to Harold so thats enough to boost my ego💋)